• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

2011 GA Rally Buy/Sell/Trade Thread

Streamline

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I believe we will be set up in the same spot this year but not sure yet! Im working on our list of things we will be bringing to sell and a list of items we are looking for will post soon!

Also Im going to try again this year to offer vinyl decals to those of you that would like decals made for your MV or any other item you would like to place a decal! One thing that comes to mind is a decal for the wreckerman that might say NO MORE POSSUM SOUP!,,,,lol We can make up to a 30" decal this year so if you need a large star or anything else we got you covered!

zout

I do not have much left but I am willing to share food for a beer - here is what will be on the cooker first couple days - as I work up a powerful thirst.

[FONT=Arial,Helvetica]Possum Tartare[/FONT]

[FONT=Arial,Helvetica]1. Kill a possum by Method #1 as described above.[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial,Helvetica]2. Sprinkle liberally with salt, pepper, and garlic. Some folks also like onion. [/FONT]
[FONT=Arial,Helvetica]3. Run over it one more time to mix the spices in thoroughly.[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial,Helvetica]4. Contact your mental health professional and inform him of what you're about to do.[/FONT]

clinto

Moderator, wonderful human being & practicing Deuc
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Supporting Vendor
I have the aforementioned M38A1 hood ($100?) and a deuce/5 ton soft top frame with the three rods. No clue what it's worth. $75? (EDIT: Soft top frame is now spoken for)

Attachments

Last edited:

3dAngus

I have a couple of support legs for the rear of a M101A2. It's the same as on the M105A2 by the way.
I'll be bringing one to the Rally for Rabelt. PM sent.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks