• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

2011 GA Rally Buy/Sell/Trade Thread

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
I have a couple of support legs for the rear of a M101A2. It's the same as on the M105A2 by the way.
I'll be bringing one to the Rally for Rabelt. PM sent.
I could be interested in the other one depending on price of course.

3dAngus

About $25. You need to check and see if the inside bracket is still there, where it hooks on to in the up position. I don't have those.

goldneagle

Anyone have a power cable or plug for the stainless MRE heater? Also looking for a good deal on 11.00-20 Michelin XL's. I need 3 more.

islandguydon

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I'll have Steel Soldiers GA Rally T-Shirts.......I bought 250 so give till it hurts (and so you won't find them in next years soup pot).:lol:

I like T-Shirts, I collect them. Can you post a picture front and back, how much for 6 including postage to 48348.......? Thanks Wreckerman.[thumbzup]

EMD567

Driver for the Ga Mafia
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Shameless bump- I am still looking for a good heater core for a 5 ton hot water cab heater.

Capt.Marion

I like T-Shirts, I collect them. Can you post a picture front and back, how much for 6 including postage to 48348.......? Thanks Wreckerman.[thumbzup]
If you look in the main GA Rally section, there is a thread dedicated to the T-shirts designed to catch all of the T-shirt issues there. There should be a picture of the T-shirts there, too.

Sirblissfull

I am looking for someone coming to the rally from Michigan.

Anyone coming from that far north with room for a winch assembly or at least brackets and a drive shaft?

Streamline

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I have a short list of a few items that we are or can bring this year to the rally;

General Items for sale:
5- NOS 36x12.50-16.5LT Humvee Tires Never Mounted! $145.00 each or all 5 for $135.00 each.
Storage and Shipping containers. $20.00 and up
Parachute Cord 550 7 stranded many colors and a few special colors.
Alice Packs Large with frames $25.00
A few woodland Field Jackets
A few Woodland and Woodland Digital Boonie hats
Pioneer Shovels, Ax's and picks if they come in time!
Ammo Cans 30's, 50's and 40mm
More to come..........

Tents that we can bring if purchased or Deposits have been made ahead of time:
LME Maintenance Tent 24x36 $1600.00 In New condition!
MGPTS 18x18 $650.00
Expandable 16x16 Frame tent. $600.00 One will be used for a Mess tent in the MKT Area and can be picked up after the event!
11x11 Command Post Tent $525.00
GP Small Round $325.00

Cant wait to see everybody!

Also when you are coming into the Durham Town area just look for the signs and Banners to bring you home!

Thanks
Bobby

Last edited:

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Hey Bobby, in reference to your vinyl machine, can you print yellow on an OD background? I am working on a Steel Soldiers official sticker.

Streamline

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Hey Bobby, in reference to your vinyl machine, can you print yellow on an OD background? I am working on a Steel Soldiers official sticker.

I will check and see if I can get OD green vinyl if so it would be no problem doing a two color OD Green and Yellow decal!

R Racing

m916.m917.m918.m919.m920 pumpkin needed

Need a front wheel drive or most rearward axle. Pumpkin. Anyone have 1 for sale that could bring it to the rally? Also looking for a 5 ton alternator believe its the same as the deuce need a working unit.
Thank u

Jimma

For Sale: One front axle and one rear axle from a M35A2, $1200 for the pair delivered to the rally. Great for a rock crawler. Also a good takeout M35A2 radiator $125. delivered to the rally. If interested let me know. Im not hauling them unless they are spoken for in advance.

wreckerman893

Possum Connoisseur
For Sale: One front axle and one rear axle from a M35A2, $1200 for the pair delivered to the rally. Great for a rock crawler. Also a good takeout M35A2 radiator $125. delivered to the rally. If interested let me know. Im not hauling them unless they are spoken for in advance.
If you bring it they will buy.

If someone don't buy it you can trade it for someone else's junk that they don't want.

Sunday morning the horse trading gets intense.

Chief_919

Anyone have some old engine cans sitting around? I could use 2 bottom halves for a project- bigger than a 6.2 can, a cummins or multifiel can would work.

Streamline

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Update to bring list:

30+ - 1lb can of G-866 grease Test date 09-81 :0) Its old but still great for packing barrings! NSN# 9150-00-616-9020. $5.00 each
1- 155gal Aluminum Diesel fuel tank has a hand size dent in it but other than that great shape. MFG Date 10-08 Part# 1339300 $175.00
15+ - Swiss Ranger Volcano Stoves Just came in. Great addition to any survival pack. $15.00 each
2- Deuce scissor jacks need handles and probably a little grease. $30.00 each
2- 14x24 Base X Floors makes great Tarps. $65.00

Its not looking good for us this year to have many shovels picks and ax's for the pioneer kits but we are still looking.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks