• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

2011 GA Rally Buy/Sell/Trade Thread

Blythewoodjoe

Well here's a thought. I will be driving my M813 and if anybody wants it more than me, they can have it for the right price. I am not trying to sell it but I don't need it. It a former Marine truck with lockers in the rear. If you have a little money and want to smoke it over, look me up. Here's a picture of it and one of the 4 deuces I picked up last year. I tow barred them with the M813.

I have several projects I am working on and I plan to sell those trucks, but I am working so much these days, I don't know if I will every finish them. So maybe I should let the M813 go. I'm sure I will change my mind after driving it there. It has sat in the yard since the recovery last year but every time I drive it, I really, really like it.

Attachments

paramedic7831

I just remembered I have the water heater amd pump for a field shower unit...brand new in the crate......it is 3 phase but can be run on most military gennys. It says it is a multi-fuel burner. If you need a lot of hot water fast it would work for ya.

If someone wants it I'll figure out a way to haul it to the rally.

$350 bucks or trade for anything that don't eat.

Pics available on request.

Trade for anything that don't eat lol. awesome

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
I still have a super nice and complete STE/ICE that I'd like to move. It even has the TM. Would be interested in trading for ammo cans or $200 in former presidents.

What is the normal price for HEMTT wheels made to fit the 6 lug deuce pattern usually run? And is anyone selling them at rally? Have been looking but shipping is deadly.
PJPichie makes them and usually shows up at the rally. Perhaps a PM would be in order.

wreckerman893

Possum Connoisseur
What is the normal price for HEMTT wheels made to fit the 6 lug deuce pattern usually run? And is anyone selling them at rally? Have been looking but shipping is deadly.
The rims used top be cheap (around 50 bucks) but they are getting scarce again......I paid over 100 bucks each for the adaptors (but I got a deal from a SS member)......you can prob figure on close to 200 bucks a pop depending on who you get them from.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks