• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

2011 GA Rally Buy/Sell/Trade Thread

islandguydon

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Wreckerman893,

Is peanuts the varmint I saw on a plane a month or so ago..?

You were going on a covert secret mission..? What ever became of that mission..?

hndrsonj

Senior Chief/Moderator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Wreckerman893,

Is peanuts the varmint I saw on a plane a month or so ago..?

You were going on a covert secret mission..? What ever became of that mission..?
There is a whole different thread on that move. Peanuts are actually peanuts. The critter I haven't seen in awhile, so elmo may be stew by now.

clinto

Moderator, wonderful human being & practicing Deuc
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Supporting Vendor
MMMM.... boiled peanuts. Could you bring some green peanuts for those of us that wish to make boiled peanuts after the rally?
Are you actually going to show up this year?

Miracle of miracles!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

EMD567

Driver for the Ga Mafia
Steel Soldiers Supporter
God, there will be a run on the porta potties, with all the boiled peanuts being eaten.......

clinto

Moderator, wonderful human being & practicing Deuc
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Supporting Vendor
God, there will be a run on the porta potties, with all the boiled peanuts being eaten.......

AND the chili-mac!
I've already taken care of this-talked to Mike Saturday, we'll have 6 porta potties this year instead of 4, strategically placed around the field and PB is bringing plenty of buckets!

EMD567

Driver for the Ga Mafia
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Ah yes, nothing like the smell of honey buckets first thing in the morning..........

poppop

I can bring fresh peanuts for those that want them, But you will need cold storage to keep them fresh. Maybe Mike will have room in the 109????

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks