• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

2011 GA Rally Buy/Sell/Trade Thread

CARNAC

The Envelope Please.
Supporting Vendor
Yeah I often miss those ladies myself!
You could sell life size posters of that photo.

Any chance your buddy that had them for the photo could contact them and bring them to the rally? LOL. I can see it now

You may ride in my truck
No ride in my truck
No dang it, she's riding in my truck
No all three are in mine
All no, they're with me
Back off, they're on my truck
Bang, pow, biff, boof

Naw, better not invite them. But if you do, they're riding on my truck--all three. As long as my wife says they can. I think I can be 17 again for a day if all three ride on my truck. Ah to be 30 years younger and 70 pounds lighter.

CARNAC

The Envelope Please.
Supporting Vendor
Where do these mount?
Dash and floor. They have a install sheet but it's packed in the boxes which are sealed. I had opened one and scanned the install sheet onto here a long time back. These sat in storage for over a year. I forgot all about them until my recent attempt at a clean up, which is now on hold due to my work schedule.

CARNAC

The Envelope Please.
Supporting Vendor
It looks like I will now have 900x20 (standard deuce tires) NDT for sale. I have 16 with many virtually brand new still having the nubs. All are mounted on rims and many of the rims are brand new. Someone come this weekend and unload them from the bed of my deuce and you can walk away with all of them for an even grand. That's 62.50 a piece. GA Rally I'll have a lot more in cost and effort and they'll be 80 each.

Chief_919

Found some more goodies

Standard 4 bolt style pintle hooks.
1 Snatch/block hook for a wrecker boom
Set of bow hardware for a 101 trailer, just add your wood
Complete tarp/bow/sideboard set for a 101 trailer.

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Found some more goodies

Standard 4 bolt style pintle hooks.
1 Snatch/block hook for a wrecker boom
Set of bow hardware for a 101 trailer, just add your wood
Complete tarp/bow/sideboard set for a 101 trailer.
Chief, I'm interested in one of the standard pintles and I'd sure like to see a pic of the hoist block you have? Odds are good that it's from a 5 ton but I can tell with a pic. If its from a deuce crane, I want that too.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks