• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

2011 GA Rally Buy/Sell/Trade Thread

Chief_919

Rekon ya could just "rent" a feller a few rolls at the rally?
We need to establish a "time out area" for fellers like DH, CARNAC, Zout...and yes PB, when they have consumed too much pink bug juice!:roll::roll:
We can set up a hasty EPW holding area if need be....

Add to the list:

M-16 and M-240 weapons racks.

CARNAC

The Envelope Please.
Supporting Vendor
Put me down for all three of what is in your avatar. SMOKIN'!

I will have 5 gallon water cans, the long wooden engineer tool boxes (fits a towbar well), slave cables, maybe a towbar, lots of various boxes/footlockers/cases, side racks for just about everything, more of those nib rucksacks I had last year, field tables, desks, bows for various vehicles, TMs, some VIC stuff, field wire, probably have some field phones, etc, etc, etc

And I'm like Wreckerman--no memory so first come, first served.

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Bring any rifle parts you stumble across CARNAC. Er um......for my dummy M16 display in my truck.

michigandon

I'm in the market for canvas, bows, and sides for an M101-series trailer (enough for two trailers).

Also looking for a rear bumper from either an M880 or an M1008, WITH the pintle hitch.

I'm in the process of building a "Poor Mans Cushman Airborne" that I might be willing to trade for or towards any of the aforementioned items (more about that later).

Thanks,
Don

flyusn99

Items for sale/trade

I've got several items that I'll bring up if there's any interest;

Two LDT-465 take out engines (scrapped both the trucks, engine had no issues when pulled) - Make an offer
M35A2 cab tub, next to no rust pics available on request, - make an offer depending on the offer it may come with the front windows and frame, also if desired the tub can be sold with a tan M105 for ease of transport.
Also looking to sell an 1971 Kaiser Jeep M35A2 wo/w currently listed in the classifeds, if there's interest I can bring it to the show as well, comes with a clean florida title.
Have a boatload of tan plastic 5 gallon military water jerryjugs as well.
Looking forward to seeing everyone and seeing what everyone else is bringing.
James

CARNAC

The Envelope Please.
Supporting Vendor
I'm in the market for canvas, bows, and sides for an M101-series trailer (enough for two trailers).

Also looking for a rear bumper from either an M880 or an M1008, WITH the pintle hitch.

I'm in the process of building a "Poor Mans Cushman Airborne" that I might be willing to trade for or towards any of the aforementioned items (more about that later).

Thanks,
Don
Might want to swing by when you get there. I have several sets of 101 racks and bows. Not sure about the canvas though.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks