• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

2011 GA Rally Buy/Sell/Trade Thread

3dAngus

I got several inquiries about the computer i wont be home till the 29th and ill get some picks up asking $200 that is what i paid for it. first one that PMed me has first crack if he doesn't want it i will go down the line, i think that is the only fair way to do it. I should have gotten picks when i was home but with my truck going down it slipped my mind.
Tigger,

Do you have the original software disks with the military machine, the one that does diagnostics for a HMMWV?

PM sent. (Not trying to buy this folks)

Chief_919

Tigger,

Do you have the original software disks with the military machine, the one that does diagnostics for a HMMWV?

PM sent. (Not trying to buy this folks)
I have all that.

I will bring my external hard drive to the rally. I have about 4 gigs of TM's and military diagnostic software on it.

tigger

Medic.
In Memorial
I got this from Murphys surplus in CA about 5 years ago with hops to put it in my 250 shelter but...... I dug thru my old emails from Murphy and this is the screen shots he sent me. Im not a computer expert so im just going by what he told me. Ill take some good picks when i get home and post them.

Attachments

joeM62

Would anybody be bringing any towbar feet need either 2 1inch feet or one old style double
hole feet 3/4inch and 1inch to make a pair.

3dAngus

Would anybody be bringing any towbar feet need either 2 1inch feet or one old style double
hole feet 3/4inch and 1inch to make a pair.
I might be bringing some towbar feet where I overbought.

They came from Texas but I paid $110 for them (shipped) from Beltfed.

If you contact him, he may have some more. They seem to be in shortage now, thus, the high prices. I paid $40 for my first set just 10 months ago.

2dogsafightin

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Medium tow bar for m35.. Priced like you dont want it... Ill pay now, You deliver at rally...Im listining.......859 748 9336 Ask for Bob (wife dont need a tow bar)

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Long sleeve? In FL..... That would be nice to have though...
You get fried to a crackly crunch without them in this dang sun. At dusk mosquitos the size of B52s are out buzzing the crap out of you. 100% deet is your friend after dark. Yeah, long sleeves here are a must. FWIW, you see all the lawn crews wearing them for the same reason.

justinwregier

Atlanta resident selling 86 M1009 for $2500 obo and considering trades

The truck has 58,xxx miles and is my wife's daily driver. Seriously :cookoo:[thumbzup]

Usual suspects in all the regular spots, no mods on this truck:
6.2 Detroit diesel with a 3 speed auto trans.
4x4 works good, cruises ATL no problem this last winter, even the ice week, no issues.
New complete rear axle assembly from Colemans in 2009 (search me, I posted pics)
New tires this spring & kept best tire as full size spare
starts good, all exterior lights work and is still the 24volt system!!!
Heat, defrost work and the glow plugs & starter are about two years old.

Now the dirt:

Clean Ohio title and Ohio tags through 2012. Perfect if you live in OH (right)
I was waiting to tag it in GA for the 25 years old factor to kick in since then its really No problem in GA come 2012 or could go as off road only anywhere

25 year old vehicle, visible wear and "character"
All the classic attentions to detail: No AC, (not even there in 1986) No carpet, no insulation, no radio... Noisy loud and hot
Gauge cluster lights on/off at random (burnt bulb/loose wire?)
The good old faded CARC paint with dents, holes and rust spots.

Hilarious note: Two 700amp Autozone Optima batteries (buy one get one free) no issue with the starting or operation of truck, just mentioning this since the size is a bit smaller and is held in right now with a whole container worth of bungies... don't want to surprise you if I pop the hood.
16-18mpg and runs 65mph on the highway easy. I have Run 80+ downhill in TN on the I75 :cool:

$2500 obo cash or trade for another dependable auto trans vehicle
90s Volvo w/AC, Jeeps considered, Discovery, Accord...

Not in a hurry to part with the truck but still very willing to sell/trade.

Super adventures have been had in this CUCV...
I bought the truck in Feb 09 from a Steel Soldiers member out of Indiana.
I have driven this truck from odometer reading 27k to 58k+
Been on 1000+ mile round trips from Toledo Ohio to Wichita KS twice and then down to Atlanta GA... with another round trip to Cincinnati OH and back to ATL.

Testing the market for a solid deal. I have been on Steel Soldiers since the week I knew I was getting my M1009 so my user name will have a good history of the vehicle. Come by, leave your ride and test out mine... I bet you take it home.
Anyway I am really wanting to get another auto trans vehicle for the wife with AC since living in ATL the heat is really hotter than HOT!

Serious offers can hit me up via phone or email but text is ok for questions too.
FYI I do work and sleep... sometimes too much of one and not the other.

Please feel free to share the listing with friends and family,

Thank you

Justin Regier
760 696 7335 cell and voicemails are ok
justinwregier@gmail.com

Attachments

Last edited:

ODDBALL007

I have spoken to Clinto about taking the T-shirt concesion....I have alrady got a quote from a local vendor.

If I order 200 in various sizes I can sell them for 12 bucks.

Expect a MV theme with possum highlights.

I will try to post a couple of designs and let the faithful decide on the final product.
Yes I 2 want 3t shirts all extra large I will pay with pay pal cash for whatever:pm me please. Shirts

went fast last year I never got a chance

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks