• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

2011 GA Rally Buy/Sell/Trade Thread

3dAngus

Anyone have any new aluminum military cots? I had some, but sold them, darn it. Need something to sleep on in the back of my Deuce.

treessw

I will have assortment of things not sure of what I am going to bring down yet but should have a few goodies :driver:

May have some NDC assorted sizes

tigger

Medic.
In Memorial
I have a military portable computer in a case. has windows 95 runs on 24 volt dc and 115ac has a plug to run off you truck with slave cable have the cable. also has battery to run it. i will post picks when i get home and can take some. it was used to run diagnostic on hummers!

Last edited:

Chief_919

I have a military portable computer in a case. has windows xp runs on 24 volt dc and 115ac has a plug to run off you truck with slave cable have the cable. also has battery to run it. i will post picks when i get home and can take some. it was used to run diagnostic on hummers!
PM sent.

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
The puter sounds interesting. If Will isn't interested, I may be. Anything XP I can almost run. 512MHZ and I are about the same speed.

Edit, missed the PM from Chief. I'll be in the back of the line here!

wreckerman893

Possum Connoisseur
One thing I really want is a T-Shirt this year in a xxl. Who's making them? They went fast last year.
I have seen no mention of shirts yet. I hope they will be available.
I have spoken to Clinto about taking the T-shirt concesion....I have alrady got a quote from a local vendor.

If I order 200 in various sizes I can sell them for 12 bucks.

Expect a MV theme with possum highlights.

I will try to post a couple of designs and let the faithful decide on the final product.

tigger

Medic.
In Memorial
I got several inquiries about the computer i wont be home till the 29th and ill get some picks up asking $200 that is what i paid for it. first one that PMed me has first crack if he doesn't want it i will go down the line, i think that is the only fair way to do it. I should have gotten picks when i was home but with my truck going down it slipped my mind.

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
That's the fairest way Tigger.

Richard, I would sure like to see a long sleeve offering and some kids sizes too. No problem paying way in advance for either of them.

CARNAC

The Envelope Please.
Supporting Vendor
By the GA Rally I should be back to regular speed instead of Warp 10 Overdrive.

I must be R E A L S L O W cause my current trip I was suppose to be out of town for 5 days and that was 10 days ago. I know I'm WAY behind on catching up with folks. Please bear with me, I got a lot going on.

With all that said:

I'm looking for non-gold plate items:
-Front wiring harness for M35A2
-Outter wheel seals non-Chinese imports
-WWII US or German machine gun parts kits and/or demil MG (getting my jeep dolled up)
-WWII version of a camo net
-WWII personal field gear
I will also need to refine a list of tools I am looking for that are military or commercial tools used by the military.

I will post some of the stuff I am bringing as the time gets closer.

One thing for sure I will have is a 900 series 5 ton hard top new with back and the box of parts for installing it. Brand spanking new.

Chief_919

-W
WII US or German machine gun parts kits and/or demil MG (getting my jeep dolled up)
-WWII version of a camo net
-WWII personal field gear
I have-
Dummy (stage prop) M1 Garands, Carbines, and Thompsons available.

I may have some WWII Camo net. That stuff is hard to get. I definitly have the burlap scrim for the nets on rolls if you want to make your own (much cheaper!)

I have enough WWII personal gear and uniforms to fill the bed of your duece. Let me know what you need, or if anyone else needs WWII, Korea, Vietnam, 80's or current gear for you vehicles, let me know.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks