• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

2011 GA Rally Buy/Sell/Trade Thread

atankersdad

In Memorial
In Memorial
Turbos only come in pairs. Sis is just divorced and loves riding in an MV. Her X was an accountant and had problems with her late hours at Hooters. I told her that MV guys are a more sensative crowd and understanding crowd. Plus in a bikini she can still get a tan in GA in October. If anyone is offended let me know so she can wear her wet T-shirt...

doghead

4 Star General /Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
did you say double D twin turbos?

what was this thread about?

atankersdad

In Memorial
In Memorial
I have to turn off the airbags on the passenger side so she is safe, but family is family. I just get mad when she flashes all the truckers. I get tired of being followed by 36 truckers..

Capt.Marion

Wreckerman-- How much for a Deuce Fender?

3dAngus-- What style of 11.00x20s?

'Scuse me while I get this thread back on track...

Attachments

Last edited:

wreckerman893

Possum Connoisseur
here is a picture of the the parts being held up...
Sis should be charged with vagrancy......no visible means of support.roflrofl

Asking price on the new fenders is 200 bucks each since I have to schlep them to the rally. Since I have the attention span of a gnat they are first come first served. I just can't do reservations on parts.

Capt.Marion

Dunno. What style would you call these? Stamped "Michelin X"
I'll have at least two, maybe more.
Those would be Michelin XL 11.00x20s (as opposed to Firestone T831s, Goodyear G177s, or NDT/NDCCs, all of which are common tires in the 11.00x20 size).

I'm shopping for some NDCC pattern (commonly but incorrectly referred to as "NDTs") 11.00x20s, which is why I was asking.

Thanks for the price check WM.

zout

8) Seeing as I have no comparison picture of sis in a wet t shirt it would be hard to judge if it offended - so please offend me and give me something to compare it with to be offended.:jumpin:

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks