• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

2011 GA Rally Buy/Sell/Trade Thread

tennmogger

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Funny thing about portapots: There's no way to predict how many are needed! No matter how you guess, it'll be wrong. I was at a hamfest this past weekend and there were three pottys at one location. Two were marked "female", and one "male". Guess what, with most of those guys over 60 (nuf said?) there was a long line at the "male" pp, and none at the lady's!

I've already taken care of this-talked to Mike Saturday, we'll have 6 porta potties this year instead of 4, strategically placed around the field and PB is bringing plenty of buckets!

CARNAC

The Envelope Please.
Supporting Vendor
4 per 100 males with service once a day.

6 if 25% of population is female and add 2 for every 25% or portion thereof.

Of course do the math for the number of days between service.

timntrucks

Steel Soldiers Supporter
jimma i have looked high an low for those steps.. havnt seen nada.. i am still looking for them.. one more shed to look ... the big barn. that might be where there at

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Well WM...there's a trick to that...

You gotta be smarter than the holerofl
If yer balance is that bad, tie off to a tree!

Good grief! Is this next? Sunpentown SB-620S Magic Clean Bidet with Dryer (Round), Bottom cleansing or douche for feminine hygiene, Adjustable nozzle with move function, Self-cleaning nozzle, Built-in filter, Built-in water pump, Heated seat, Hydraulic lid for soft closing, N Man up folks, your body can't build any antibodies unless you expose it a bit. Ever wonder why kids now a days are always sick? Parents shield them from every dang germ they can. Maybe we should all wear blue gloves! LOL

zout

For those with small parts to trade - and given where their parking area might be located. I decided to make it easier for those with small parts to hand off to each other - to save you some walking time back and forth across the field.

Interceptions not allowed on cash exhanges.
(not responsible for anyone placed and shot from this device in a stuperfied condition)(no shooting of cherries either)

Attachments

papabear

GA Mafia Imperial 1SG
For those with small parts to trade - and given where their parking area might be located. I decided to make it easier for those with small parts to hand off to each other - to save you some walking time back and forth across the field.
Interceptions not allowed on cash exhanges.
(not responsible for anyone placed and shot from this device in a stuperfied condition)(no shooting of cherries either)
Hey!!! Isn't that the highly sought after M231 Possum Launcher??:lol:

It for sale??

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Anyone coming from the Memphis area. Alredneck promised my some HMMWV radials a few years back. If they were to show up at the rally, I would do the lift on my truck and mount and install them there.

hndrsonj

Senior Chief/Moderator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Anyone coming from the Memphis area. Alredneck promised my some HMMWV radials a few years back. If they were to show up at the rally, I would do the lift on my truck and mount and install them there.
I wonder what route the WI guys are taking to the rally? Through Memphis is one way I've gone, when returning to Atlanta from leave in WI.