• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

2011 GA Rally Buy/Sell/Trade Thread

Does anyone have the tarp for the expandable personell tent the one that looks like the maint tent i posted pics of would do some tradin on frames if anyone has some extra got some bobber sping kits if anyone needs them will throw them on too

Last edited:

wreckerman893

Possum Connoisseur
I need a bumper for a 5 ton.
I'm bringing three HETT bumpers if anyone is interested in a custom fab job.....they went on the front of the HETT but they might make an interesting rear bumper on a bob job.

I mashed the crap out of my foot loading them :roll: so they are on a slow boat to China if they don't sell.

wreckerman893

Possum Connoisseur
Is Elmo going to be there ? I have heard so little about Elmo recently ?? Is it Mating season or something ??
If he gets a shot at Clinto's leg again it'll be mating season.rofl

As you know Elmo is still morning over the loss of "Heidi the Cross Eyed Possum" the object of his long distance affection.

He will probably spend some time out in the GA woods looking for trim.

I may put out some live traps and see if he left any offspring from his romp last year.

It was rumored last year that he got into Zout's cherries and made a round through the adjoining campground....that lady's poodle will never be the same again.....when Elmo is in rut he don't cull nothin.

Last edited:

CARNAC

The Envelope Please.
Supporting Vendor
I will be bringing an A3 hood.
Sleeping bags
NOS windshield frames and the other pieces for it and glass
Got a bunch of glass for other vehicles but not sure what all I got.
Got a large Maint Tent that should be set up by the time everyone gets there. If you buy it, you'll probably have to evect those sleeping in it.

Ferroequinologist

Resident railroad expert
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Or start charging rent! help offset the cost of the tent!

I found a NOS still in cosmoline hub and brake drum, I think it's for a m1008, very stought looking. I'll throw it on the truck, make me an offer if you can use it.

I will be bringing the NOS deuce heater kit as well $300

I will have my m172a1 lowboy there, I might not bring it home. I need to sell it something fierce. It is on EBAY, but if someone at the rally wants it and can get me the money for it by Monday, it's yours and I'll pull the auction. $3000, and I'll deliver it to within 100 miles of the rally location.

My MKT might be for sale too, make me an offer.

1958 M274

OK, get with me early on the racks.

Not sure about the cover but I'll see if I can find one.
Hey CARNAC,
Do you have a second complete set of 101 fiberglass side boards? If so, I'd like two complete sets.

Also, did you happen to run across any cargo covers for the 3/4 ton trailers?

zout

I'm not responsible nor will take the blame - I plead the 5th.

Clinto's leg is a whole nother story - he snatch's onto him and I think they have something going - especially when Dawn is not going to be there first couple days rofl

goldneagle

Gonna load a bunch of these tent frame bags up tomorrow heres pics of what they look like up . got vestiules an a smaller version f the mant tent too . I also have some that are a monster they are black and very heavy the last two pics y'all got any ideas
What are you asking for a complete set of tent frames? Be gentle I'm on a budget.

Streamline

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Does anyone have the tarp for the expandable personell tent the one that looks like the maint tent i posted pics of would do some tradin on frames if anyone has some extra got some bobber sping kits if anyone needs them will throw them on too

I have possibly a couple extra Expandable Center sections? If you just need a center not sure yet if I have any extra end walls I may have yet.

I also have one extra Temper tent section 20x16 style if you can use that with no curtains.

I been going through these over the weekend trying to reorganize If you are interested in doing some trading on these let me know! Also I will let you know if I find some end walls for these.

islandguydon

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Oh Yea, I forgot to mention, I have a tan extended Deuce bed cover 14' I want to make an even trade for a standard tan cover. Thanks. Don

Streamline

Steel Soldiers Supporter
If anyone has any MKT rain fly poles, I need them bad, like, the MKT will be at the rally, but I don't have a single pole!

I have some 4ft aluminum camo net support poles that can hold up a lot if you want some of them? I sell them for $4.00 each

Let me know I can bring some if you want them.

Streamline

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I have a short list of a few items that we are or can bring this year to the rally;

General Items for sale:
5- NOS 36x12.50-16.5LT Humvee Tires Never Mounted! $145.00 each or all 5 for $135.00 each.
Storage and Shipping containers. $20.00 and up
Parachute Cord 550 7 stranded many colors and a few special colors.
Alice Packs Large with frames $25.00
A few woodland Field Jackets
A few Woodland and Woodland Digital Boonie hats
Pioneer Shovels, Ax's and picks if they come in time!
Ammo Cans 30's, 50's and 40mm
More to come..........

Tents that we can bring if purchased or Deposits have been made ahead of time:
MGPTS 18x18 $650.00
Expandable 16x16 Frame tent. $600.00 One will be used for a Mess tent in the MKT Area and can be picked up after the event!
11x11 Command Post Tent $525.00
GP Small Round $325.00

Cant wait to see everybody!

Also when you are coming into the Durham Town area just look for the signs and Banners to bring you home!

Bumb......

We also will be bringing:
Swiss Army Volcano Stoves.
Boonie Hats
Air force Gortex Jacket
Woodland Parka with pants
Air force uniforms
Mechanic Coveralls
4 Pc woodland Sleeping bag system
Military Angle Flashlights
Survival knives
Parachute 550 Cord Survival Bracelet "MADE TO ORDER"
Parachute 550 cord "Gun Slings" "MADE TO ORDER"
Arctic Canteens
Military Elbow and Knee Pads
Inert Practice Grenades
Bomtec Tri-Pod " Makes a great Deer or Pig hanger"
Wooden Electrical Boxes " Makes a great storage locker"

Most of what I will have is waterproof storage and shipping containers of small and medium sizes great for food storage, ammo storage, camping supplies and for emergency use as well.

We are only bringing one 11x11 Command Post Tent to set up and sell so If you think you want one email me. If we sell the one and someone wants another I will have one left at our shop available to sell.

See yall on Thursday!