• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

2011 GA Rally Buy/Sell/Trade Thread

3dAngus

If anyone might need a M105A2 trailer in pretty good shape with no rust and good tires to carry all their stuff home, I can probably make another trip and bring it in. $395 for the wagon in camo green, no side rails or top cover. Or you can pick it up in Middle Ga. just off I-75 for a $45 discount. Side rails, top bows and maybe a new cover sold seperately.

mdmorganwife

We are bringing alot of stuff! Most of it is already loaded!!!!!
2 NOS passenger deuce fenders
alot of tent halves
3 NOS 5-ton j pipes
2 sets of troop seats
1 headache rack
1 grill
alot of belts that go on a cat engine
1 NOS hemitt spare tire carrier
alot cut off wheels
1 deuce dash
1 battery tray (plastic)
1 battery box
2 bench seats for a deuce
alot of door handles, not sure what they are for
NOS 5 ton tie rods
misc deuce parts.....
That is all I can think of right now but we are bring a deuce and 105 full of stuff!

Last edited:
Guess i need to pack a few in the truck too got a bunch of mummy baggs up here. Found some bags with taller tent frames today they are 24' wide 12'6" to first bend then 9'to the peak . All i no is pap an i put one section together and stood it up and it was way the tarnation up there . will put it on too.

Last edited:

73m819

Rock = older than dirt , GA. MAFIA , Dirty
Steel Soldiers Supporter
In Memorial
I will bring a block heater NIB for the 250, anyone want it, find me at the rally

CARNAC

The Envelope Please.
Supporting Vendor
Hey CARNAC,
Do you have a second complete set of 101 fiberglass side boards? If so, I'd like two complete sets.

Also, did you happen to run across any cargo covers for the 3/4 ton trailers?
I'll bring whatever I can find. I know I packed 2 sets today but only one tailgate set so far. I'm fairly sure I have a second tailgate set, just got to find it.

I have several sets of bows also that fit the 101s and/or 105 trailers.

patracy

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Someone talk me out of my M55A2 at the rally. I'd rather someone build something cool out of it than scrapping it or selling the axles out from under it. Cash or cash + trades or trades accepted....

Makincold

So since I'm bringing an M105 trailer I decided to load up the I have a "lucky 13" lot of 11x20 NDT's mounted on 5-ton split rims
(2) at 25%
(10) at 85%
(1) never been on the ground (was the spare)

$1000 takes them all
Or I may sell them a few at a time if anyone is interested

CARNAC

The Envelope Please.
Supporting Vendor
Awe poop...guess I can't avoid ya any longer...now I gotta pay up that million bucks I owe ya!:oops::oops::oops:
Millions? Awe Chump Change my friend.

I would just spend it on my next F14 flight to speed to my vacation and come back. Oh wait, vacation? What' that?