• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

2011 GA rally Definite dates???

Status
Not open for further replies.

73m819

Rock = older than dirt , GA. MAFIA , Dirty
Steel Soldiers Supporter
In Memorial
dont need a 25 point turn, if I can power slide the 819 at a high rate of speed, a 814 should not have much of a problem

zout

Seeing as we are getting an early jump on the Ga Rally - I call dibs on the back 40 downhill section again where all the chit - I mean horse manure flows - what a better place for me. At least I had plenty of burning fossil fuel for the camp fire.

73m819

Steel Soldiers Supporter
In Memorial
I also went the same spot as I had this year, clean over to the FAR left from dave, by the skett wagon, under the pine

doghead

4 Star General /Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Is this an "Official" rally thread?

Any word on what the T shirts will look like next year?

I would like more possum on the MKT menu...

What time will BFR be there to unload everyone?

73m819

Steel Soldiers Supporter
In Memorial
Is this an "Official" rally thread?

Hopefuly, he can take his time as to when he gets there, because I hope the WRECKED 819 will be there UNWRECKED this time

Last edited:

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Since we are getting that jump, you have all reminded me to reserve Mallard's Nest 1 again. Thank you! Other than unloading trailers, this year was my lightest year of moving junk back and forth. In 2011 I'm shooting for the ability to just cruise up in a CUCV and not need all the space of a deuce. Doesn't mean I won't drive the deuce, just want to travel very light.

tigger

Medic.
In Memorial
I hope to be down in my pickup with my willys jeep in tow! It needs new brakes but i think i have time! cant Waite.

73m819

Steel Soldiers Supporter
In Memorial
See CLINT what you started 5 years ago with 8 trucks and a BBQ, not even the end of 2010 and people cant wait almost, 11 months to go, the line is starting, THANKS for the forethought, the leadership, and management to make this event what it is and one of the PREIMER events on the east coast and if things go as it is going in a few years, THE EVENT
[thumbzup]:beer::not worthy:

Last edited:

clinto

Moderator, wonderful human being & practicing Deuc
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Supporting Vendor
See CLINT what you started 5 years ago with 5 trucks and a BBQ, not even the end of 2010 and people cant wait almost, 11 months to go, the line is starting, THANKS for the forethought, the leadership, and management to make this event what it is and one of the PREIMER events on the east coast and if things go as it is going in a few years, THE EVENT
[thumbzup]:beer::not worthy:

Awwww shucks. No thanks necessary-the rally is great because of the participants, no me.

If anyone wants to see the humble beginning of the rally, go here:

http://www.steelsoldiers.com/upcoming-events/7123-ss-cookout-trailride-pics.html

papabear

GA Mafia Imperial 1SG
Better not be!!!

doghead;721402[B said:
]Is this an "Official" rally thread[/B]?
GOSH!!!! It better not be the official GA Rally thread!!!:deadhorse:

By next October...or maybe next week, it will be 500 pages long and VERY confusing!!:???::???:

Attachments

twright

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I would like to thank SCSG-G4 for sending Logan the apron for helping out in the Mess Hall you made a young mans year not just his day.
AEC Retired Tony

SCSG-G4

PSVB 3003
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Tony,
I want Logan back again in 2011, and I want a group picture of all the 2010 folks with their aprons on (and any 2011 additions too). Without the volunteers at the MKT Richard and I could not possibly feed the hungry crowd, my hat is off to them!

zout

I wonder next year of that homelss person will be sleeping in the trees with his hamock again - man was he surprised when we rolled in - he thought he had the whole field to himself.

He sure got "attached" to Drew down there in the back 40.
Then Deb had to start feeding him and giving him coffee in the morning - then the bum found the "cherries".

doghead

4 Star General /Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Guys, I'm embarrassed to say, I don't recall who Logan is. I know it's hard to remember all the new names and faces but, I truly feel bad reading that he volunteered help at the MKT setup, and I don't think I properly thanked him(I don't think I met him).

So, Thank you Logan(And all the people that helped), your efforts really make it a great rally!

tigger

Medic.
In Memorial
I also got my apron in the mail. and i hope to help out more next year. the broken ribs kept me from doing much this past year!

zout

I hear Mike is making SteelSodiers food stamp coupons - pay first and get your food coupon for meals - :cookoo:

see and who said someone could not learn from this "new change"

we also were astounded by our aprons that came in the mail a few weeks back - I wear mine making my cherries.

Status
Not open for further replies.
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks