• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

2011 GA rally Definite dates???

Status
Not open for further replies.

twright

Steel Soldiers Supporter
the Rally next year is all Logan wants to talk about . He ask Nancy if he could come with me so he could ride there and back in the Duce. Them he wanted to know if could help out in the MKT he was learning how to cook and he thinks that is cool. He told my own grandson that he did not know what he was missing, who has been asked the last two years if he wanted to come I guess the OD Green thing ant his think . On the other hand Logan would stay at my house all the time if his mother would let him.

phil2968

Here's my pic of the MKT crew, all that would hold still for a second! That is SCSG-G4 on the left and poppop on the right. I didn't get pics of wreckerman, monica or greengator, they would not hold still!

Attachments

phil2968

Here is one more. Can you name the folks in with their backs to you? I don't know the name of of the guy in the hat walking or the camo guy on the trailer. Pic was taken 10/21 Thursday morning.

Attachments

Last edited:

73m819

Rock = older than dirt , GA. MAFIA , Dirty
Steel Soldiers Supporter
In Memorial
I post #43 on the ground from left to right ?, KENNY(recovy4x4), me, ?

sandcobra164

A Deuce is as tight of a tight squeeze that most would like to handle, that M814 won't make it past the campground but you're more than welcome to hang out there. I bought a CUCV to compensate.

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Doghead, Ron and the amazing CARNAC with hands in pockets. The feller on the steps and the one on the approach I can't say.

Ferroequinologist

Resident railroad expert
Steel Soldiers Supporter
You guys crack me up! I'm still unpacking from this years rally!!!!

I WILL be there first again next year! Hopefully I can prevent having to move 3 times though!

clinto

Moderator, wonderful human being & practicing Deuc
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Supporting Vendor
Welcome to the site, Zack.

The rally is in Union Point, Ga.; which is East of Athens.

We don't have a thread up yet, but you can check out last year's rally info thread for the basics. Most of this year's rally will be the same as last year.

'10 info thread: http://www.steelsoldiers.com/ga-rally/53347-official-2010-ss-ga-rally-info-thread.html

There is a website for the rally and it's going to be updated in January. As changes/updates occur, the website will be updated. Once we get closer, I will put a 2011 thread.

Coming Soon!

Zack

Thanks guys i am familiar with durhamtown i ride my 4 wheeler there. just about an hour away from me... didnt know about the rally there though.

papabear

GA Mafia Imperial 1SG
T-shirts

Is this an "Official" rally thread?
Any word on what the T shirts will look like next year?

Well...I don't know what the t-shirts will look like.

I will gladly get them made if Clinto wants but I will ask for his guidance...well in advance this time!!
He offered some pics/artwork last year but I had a large order of employee t-shirts going in and needed to get them something in quick for the Rally shirts.

All in all I think it worked out pretty well except we ran outta certain sizes early.

Maybe around August(?) we should ask for sizes/#'s for folks who are sure they will attend and want some.

Status
Not open for further replies.