• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

2011 Ga Rally t-shirt poll/order thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tinwoodsman

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Absolutely fantastic job WM. I ordered 2 large short sleeve in post #75. I would like to add a large long sleeve if possible. Thanks again.

mdmorgan

AM3 U.S. Navy
1ea small, med, & large short sleeve. We will be there noonish on wed, mahala wants to dig through the long sleeves(cold natured). See you then.

Ferroequinologist

Resident railroad expert
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Are the shirts the same brand as last year? reason I ask is a xl on me looked like a second skin... Angie wants me to get her a shirt too, and while I wouldn't mind her wearing a tiny tight shirt, I'd be mad if I couldn't get it off easy...:D

I'd like an xl short sleeve, and a xl long sleeve, and a med short sleeve.

Last edited:

73m819

Rock = older than dirt , GA. MAFIA , Dirty
Steel Soldiers Supporter
In Memorial
Are the shirts the same brand as last year? reason I ask is a xl on me looked like a second skin... Angie wants me to get her a shirt too, and while I wouldn't mind her wearing a tiny tight shirt, I'd be mad if I couldn't get it off easy...:D
WE all can see why that was, that should not have been a surprise,rofl

papabear

GA Mafia Imperial 1SG
I'd like an xl short sleeve, and a xl long sleeve, and a med short sleeve.
Oh...I see how this works.
A fat man buys a shirt too small...then blames the seller.

So...again...he orders XL??:cookoo:

WM, rip the tag off and give ferro a 3X so he can maintain his dignity!!rofl

clinto

Moderator, wonderful human being & practicing Deuc
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Supporting Vendor
WM, vanity sizing may be a good idea. :D

hwcurtice

I asked this elsewhere, yeah, in the wrong place, so WM, can you ship? I didn't see a price for the shirts, so could I get that as well?

Yes, GA is kinda far for me...

Another question, how accurate are the sizes? I usually wear an XL but occasionally, some XL feel like mediums, if you get my drift.

Ferroequinologist

Resident railroad expert
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Now wait a cottintutin dang minute,
I 99% of the time wear an XL... I'm not that big a boy! PB, your right I should have tried the shirt on, to check. I'll admit when I'm wrong.

Whenever that finally happens!

I still want what I already ordered though. Thanks WM, the shirts do look good!and I know its a lot of work to make it happen!

papabear

GA Mafia Imperial 1SG
Now wait a cottintutin dang minute,
I 99% of the time wear an XL... I'm not that big a boy! PB, your right I should have tried the shirt on, to check. I'll admit when I'm wrong.
Whenever that finally happens!
I still want what I already ordered though. Thanks WM, the shirts do look good!and I know its a lot of work to make it happen!
LOL Ferro.
Sorry Brother...it was just too easy a target...so I fired for effect![thumbzup][thumbzup]

Speddmon

Blind squirrel rehabiltator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Richard,

I agree with everybody else...you did a fantastic job on the shirt design.

Please put me down for 1 XXL. If I can't attend the rally in person, I'll have the gimpy one pick it up for me. Thanks for all your effort.

Speddmon

Blind squirrel rehabiltator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Steve,

You and I know that is a joke, but I have seen Gimpy's trucks come back from the GA rally. Even though it's your truck, you'll be lucky if there is even a place for you to sit. You'll probably be better off taking a greyhound back...LOL

Streamline

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Put me down for 1 MED for my wife and 1 Small for my Son!

Awesome job getting these shirts ready for the rally!

Status
Not open for further replies.
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks