• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

2011 Haspin BS/T-shirt thread.

swbradley1

Modertator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
M,

I am and I just got back from Georgia last night. Maybe I need a "I survived riding over a thousand miles with Gimpy without a rollover!" shirt.

:)

sw

Speddmon

Blind squirrel rehabiltator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
M,

I am and I just got back from Georgia last night. Maybe I need a "I survived riding over a thousand miles with Gimpy without a rollover!" shirt.

:)

sw
Steve, you are a brave man! I made that ride with gimpy last year, but that was before the roll over incident.

I'll put in for some vacation time right away...can't wait to come out and get all muddy again.

I second (or is it 3rd, 4th or 5th) the deuce on it's side idea for the t-shirts.

EMD567

Driver for the Ga Mafia
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Just placed my order for the week off, so it looks like me and my wife will be there in the M814"Long Easy", and maybe with an M37 in the bed. Now I just have to follow Ferro all the way up there!!!:driver:

gimpyrobb

dumpsterlandingfromorbit!
We need to get some "deuce on its side" stickers so I can keep a tally of how many times it rolls. Might be a good idea to get dead deer stickers too as I killed two of them with my truck in a two week span.

AMGeneral

I know I have said it before,but i'm gonna TRY and make it this year(again).

More than likely i'll be driving the 915 with some type of van or expando trailer in tow,maybe a jeep or Mule inside.

470 miles from here to Laurel Indiana,about 9 hrs with stops for fuel and food.

Last edited:

Speddmon

Blind squirrel rehabiltator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Bring it Brandon! Thats not as bad as 13.5 hrs to D-town.

ain't that the truth!!!!!

We need to get some "deuce on its side" stickers so I can keep a tally of how many times it rolls. Might be a good idea to get dead deer stickers too as I killed two of them with my truck in a two week span.
You can be like a fighter pilot and put your "kills" on the side of your truck. 4 more and you become an "Ace"

Billy Bobbed

I'm really going to try and make it this time.I'm trying to find a way of towing it behind my motorhome safely.I need to get a tow bar first to try it out.I have a diesel pusher with a 5.9 cummins.Can it be done,or a waste of time trying.Has anyone seen it done.I was going to go slow there and back taking back roads.This way me and the wife can stay a few days.

Last edited:

krall

uh my parents have a motor home and do the dead tow and I know they pulled the bever tail loaded at about 7 or 8K and they said it did alright but I don't know if I would recomend it.

not with a MV that is

Billy Bobbed

My thoughts to.Ive towed my expedition to Florida and back 4 wheels down with the rear driveshaft removed.And I have towed my mud drag truck all over the states no problem with no trailer brakes.But at 10500 or 11000 pounds didnt know.You know us rednecks we will try anything.:grd:

davey8943

I am officially in. The wife is a maybe. But either way we are in for two t shirts!

I would have to come up with a pretty darn good reason for missing, seeing as how we are only 60 miles away!

I can't wait to put some faces with usernames and avatars!

Dave

Brent.Cain

sweet that place is my home any from home i love it ill try and make it this would be my frist year there with all of you guys but i think it will be a blast can wait to meet up with all the members

oh on a side note and im not trying to take over your thread but i think all the Ohio guys should get together and meet up one weekend like i use to do with all my cummins diesel buddys and have lunch and bs and check out each others rides

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks