• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

2011 Haspin information/dates/attendance

gimpyrobb

dumpsterlandingfromorbit!
Well, My trip to Haspin starts tomorrow. I am moving the M814 "Long Easy" from it's spot in my backyard to Ferro's place for loading. The next leg will be from Ferro's place to Asheville on Tuesday, and hook up with Neil H for the run though Tennessee and Kentucky to Haspin.
What are you doing in between? I thought Haspin was the 8th-12th?

indy4x4fab

Banned
hay im going to bring a couple extra heavy duty rope with me if u guys thing u might want them then u guys can make me an offer on them. they are to big, to heavy and to long for what i would need them for but u guys will love them ill get some pictures and post them up on here for u all.

first two are of the 30000Lb lifting rope 7/8" 85ft long

three and four are of the 60000lb lifting rope 1 1/4'' 125ft long

ive had these for 4 year never use them once, they have gotten a little dirty from being moved around here and there but they are nos.

Attachments

Last edited:

JCKnife

I'm not sure if I am going to make it or not. In case I do not, can anyone passing through Louisville take a deuce towbar up to Gimpy at Haspin?

Lieutenant
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Just checked the weather for Laurel ID, big surprise coming... Strong t-storms for Friday and Saturday, who would of thought.
Crap! I gotta re-think pitching the tent beneath the tree again!

MuddinLove

Well after much debate im not gonna be able to make it this year. Hopefully I will be in a better situation next year. Ill miss you all.

EMD567

Driver for the Ga Mafia
Steel Soldiers Supporter
The M814 "Long Easy" had to travel to Ferro's compound for "Haspin" customizing and pimping out. Ferro says he will wash and wax it so the bugs won't stick to the front. :mrgreen:

AMGeneral

Change of plans for me,for the better!!!

I'll be leaving here Wed morning vs Thursday, I'll have to bring the 8N tractor with me to Haspin and deliver it to Anderson Friday morning sometime.

If all goes to plan,I should arrive sometime around 5 PM.

gimpyrobb

dumpsterlandingfromorbit!
Change of plans for me,for the better!!!

I'll be leaving here Wed morning vs Thursday, I'll have to bring the 8N tractor with me to Haspin and deliver it to Anderson Friday morning sometime.

If all goes to plan,I should arrive sometime around 5 PM.

Anderson as in near the I275 loop of Cincinnati?! I will convoy with you to the shindig if so. [thumbzup]

PM me an addy?
I got a room if you need a place to stay for a night.

Speddmon

Blind squirrel rehabiltator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Gimp, did you find out if you have to work Thursday/Friday or not....when are you planning on showing up?

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks