• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

2011 Haspin information/dates/attendance

indy4x4fab

Banned
AUGUST RALLY THREAD IS UP AND RUNNING FOR 2011 WILL SET THE DATE WITH IN THE NEXT WEEK. looks like im planning this one. im going to see if maybe we could do a mini every three or four months.

i have a sorce for used oil for the multy- fuel dues if anybodies interested. can get 500 to 600 gals figured i would cut in with a little bit of diesel maybe a 5:1 mix (5 gal. oil to 1 gal. of diesel) good chance it may end up beeing closer to a 1000 gals tho, may have two sorces posibly three, but one for sure already talked to the guy to day. its going to cost me a dollar per gal. of used oil, but i figure its still way cheaper then auto diesel and better for the I.P.

EMD567

Driver for the Ga Mafia
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Got back to Aiken at 0213 Monday morning. Long ride, but I had fun and I am looking forward to next year. Only thing I really hated was that the bathrooms closed at 2130, and opened at 0700. My schedule was not in sync with the bathrooms, so I had to let the water out of some 5 ton tires every night, and there are some grass tufts that will be really green this week.

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
All y'all considering setting up some small rallies should also look into the feasability of attending the GA Rally in Oct. Great time, great venue, great food, great weather, great turnout, great swapmeet and most of all, great fellowship. Even if you can secure time away and leave your AO very early Friday and arrive late, folks will still be milling about and some of us out on night rides. The community fire is eternal there is always food. Saturday is a hoot and its fun to watch loading Sunday. Granted, I leave home on Wednesday but I make the nearly 700 mile ride in one day, driving a deuce. If I can do it, anyone can.

Correction, 650 mile ride!

Last edited:

USAFSS-ColdWarrior

Chaplain
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
AUGUST RALLY THREAD IS UP AND RUNNING FOR 2011 WILL SET THE DATE WITH IN THE NEXT WEEK. looks like im planning this one. im going to see if maybe we could do a mini every three or four months.

i have a sorce for used oil for the multy- fuel dues if anybodies interested. can get 500 to 600 gals figured i would cut in with a little bit of diesel maybe a 5:1 mix (5 gal. oil to 1 gal. of diesel) good chance it may end up beeing closer to a 1000 gals tho, may have two sorces posibly three, but one for sure already talked to the guy to day. its going to cost me a dollar per gal. of used oil, but i figure its still way cheaper then auto diesel and better for the I.P.

Here's a LINK to the new thread for a quick-junp over to it.....

http://www.steelsoldiers.com/steel-soldiers-rally/71150-haspin-2011-fall-run-hows-up-row-2-a.html

We're STILL waiting to see the PHOTOGRAPHIC EVIDENCE fro this weekend's exploits...... <sigh>

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks