• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

2011 Haspin information/dates/attendance

Speddmon

Blind squirrel rehabiltator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
ARE YOU KIDDING?????????? I'll be convoying out there with the peanut gallery, why would I want more?

Anyway, I thought I would leave the peanuts up to Doc again

hdmax

I'm bringing my laptop with maybe 100+ movies on it, if the projector has the correct connections, and we can find a good set of speakers, we will be fine. (It also has a DVD player!

I'll be rolling out here in about 45 minutes or so to meet up at Kips farm.
Hope everyone has a good, and safe trouble free trip.

Thanks 212sparky. Bring it along if feasible. Gimpy has one as well. I have two players that I am bringing. We ought to be able to cobble something together . . .
:jumpin:

Speddmon

Blind squirrel rehabiltator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Pulling out of here real soon to meet up with the peanut gallery (Kip, Buff, Brett, John and Julie, Mike and the rest of the Thompson Convoy). I'll see ya'll this afternoon

indy4x4fab

Banned
ready to be done with work and play. long story short, work to day go home at 1700 load the trailer up with all the scrap for the scrap run in the morning, go in side get showered and shaved (maybe shave) go to sleep till 2345, go cash my pay check, turn and burn for home after stopping to get gas for the trip and truck, hock the trailer up to the truck, go back to bed till 0315 wake up head to work, replace an ignition switch in the bosses burb, wife wakes up does the scrap run for me, drops kids off at her moms house on the way home, work till 1500, head for home, load truck for the trip and swop-meet, shower by 1600, drop dogs off at mom and dads for the weekend and then meet up with DJones' convey by 1630 and at that piont i can cry "IM FREE, IM FREE, THANK GOD OH MIGHTY IM FREE" well sorta the wifes taging along. and sleep like a rock. its useally like this before a road trip.

first time to go trail riding in six years long over due:jumpin::jumpin::jumpin:

Last edited:

Tom_Statt

I'll be heading out tonight after work, might be kinda late, but I got my OD green quad allready loaded into the back of my truck. Not bringing any military trucks to leak fuel out of the hydraulic head all the way from fairfield to haspin this year, or any trucks that seize up clutches on offramps while comming home from haspin haha! but I won't be camping tonight because I have to work second shift tommaro, and I can't show up tommoro bacause of the same reason. Saturday I have to work OT half day, but Ill come down after that, and I'll most likely spend saturday night camping in the bed of my dodge.

oh, and everytime I come out, some friends of mine may come out to check out the trucks, and ride their quads and dirtbikes.

number9

Me and my two boys just landed back home. Great weekend and weather until this morning. Glad we got the fun in before it came this year.

AMGeneral

I made it home at about 5:30 or so, 490 miles and about 8 hours or so,I stuck with EMD,Ferro and Neil till about Cincinati,so they are probably about 2 hours behind me.

I'm gonna try my best to make it back next year.

Those of you that weren't up at about 7 AM Sat morning missed watching me pull Wreckerman and Elmo out with Westech's truck.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks