• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

2011 Haspin information/dates/attendance

Oldgrunt

Jeff, I will vote for the mower, but this year let everyone mow there own spot, you looked like you were going to pass out last year. Besides it really looked great.

Ferroequinologist

Resident railroad expert
Steel Soldiers Supporter
I could bring my pink racing stripped riding mower....

No xm818 of death this year. I ordered a water pump from Erik's last week, and they just shipped it today. :x UPS says it will be here Tuesday, but that's when we are leaving. I'm going to do everything else to the truck to get it ready, if the pump shows up early enough I can just slap it on, fill it with coolant and go.

Otherwise, I won't have anything to trailride in.

Ferroequinologist

Resident railroad expert
Steel Soldiers Supporter
No, due to the government actually trying to SAVE money, they are not renewing the generator tanks at nearly the same rate as before. I'm still getting fuel, but slowly. I really only have enough for the convoy I'm in to go up and come back down.

Gimp, do you have anymore of those blue filters I got from you? I'd like some more cases if you do.

tm america

Well it doesn't look like i'm gonna be bringin the deuce this year i broke a dogbone .. i fixed the one i broke but the others are in poor shape.. so i'm just gonna bring the quads and go that route.

Sevin7

After a conversation with Kip, we have determined the route that the Lancaster convoy will be taking. The convoy will be departing Lancaster about 0830 on Thursday and is catching I-70 and making a quick stop at US Rt. 42 at about 1100 to increase strength to 8 members. Then the convoy will continue on to US Rt. 40, exit 156 in Indiana, to bring the total to 10 trucks, hopefully by about 1230. From there it will depart and continue westbound down I-70 turning south on SR-1, exit 137. It will turn onto SR-121 heading south out of Connersville ultimately arriving in Laurel.

Any one along that route interested in joining in, please contact Kip.