• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

2011 Haspin information/dates/attendance

Ferroequinologist

Resident railroad expert
Steel Soldiers Supporter
No, please put the word out. NO FERRO-FUEL AT HASPIN FOR SALE.

Two reasons-

One, my M818 is down still, and I won't even be able to bring it to trailride in (cry)

Two, and the most important, is that supply has about dried up. They were changing the generator tanks here on base out once every 2yrs. Now the government is actually trying to SAVE money, so they are putting off the fuel renewals, which equals less and less fuel for me to get through my contract. I've only barely been able to scrounge up enough to fuel our little convoy (Neil, EMD, and myself) to Haspin.

I'm really sorry that this didn't work out, I was looking forward to helping everyone out and making some $$$ myself.

To those of you whom I have debts that were to be paid in fuel, I will have cash.

number9

I think I am coming again this year. Gonna be me and my boys in the M35 pulling the M105 to camp in again. My Dad *may* follow me up in the pickup and hang with us too. Gonna come up Thur morning and head out Sat around noon or so maybe.

swbradley1

Modertator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Sounds like the one you sold me. What a POS.

How come you guys are going the long way from exit 156 to west I70? Why not just straight from Richmond down like we did in 2009?

13 MIKE

Sad news on my end. Just got released on a new job, so i need to get it set up.

I'm going to North Carolina with the family next week and i only have time for one trip.

Bummer, have fun everyone.:-(

Sevin7

How come you guys are going the long way from exit 156 to west I70? Why not just straight from Richmond down like we did in 2009?
That's the way I went last year but the last 10-15 miles were pretty hilly and windy, it was lots of fun! Kip thought that a large convoy might be better to stick to the state highways.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks