• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

2011 Haspin Micro Rally ???

augiedoggy

Last edited:
DJones, this is Aubrey, Nicks (Indy4x4fab) wife. Yes we are still having the rally in Oct 14 -16. Nick thought I should have a page of my own to check things out. Can't wait to see everyone in Oct. Please forgive me if my spelling is not the best and if my grammer is a little messed up I was never the best at it in school. Thank you for understanding, I am a new member. I will catch on soon.

Aubrey

augiedoggy

Hello to all, I'm just hoping a few of us could get together sooner than the october rally.
Dmaddox and Djones can you guys make it??

I always say.....the more the merrier!

:grd:

Sevin7

I found out today that the commitment that I had on Saturday has been postponed. So I am back to being 100% down to do a little trail riding this weekend. Is this for sure still happening??

212sparky

I wont be able to make it due to a surgery tomorrow at 10:00AM. being hit by a car while walting across the street does a number on your back. i will be better for the next one, the doctor said that i can not ride in a rough riding vehicle for 2 weeks other wise i could reinjur my back.

davey8943

Recover quickly sparky! The green machines will be waiting for you when you get better!

Auggie, is this a Saturday only thing? I might be able to catch up with some people Sunday afternoon... If I can convince the wife to postpone the shopping trip.... :roll:

Dave

augiedoggy

Well much to my chagrin, I am not able to make this micro rally. I've got a plumbing emergency that must be addressed asap. My apologies to Shawn, whom was going to go after all.:sad: So i'll set my sights on the October rally.

Best wishes to you 212sparky ! May you surgery and recovery go smoothly and pain free [thumbzup]

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks