• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

2011 Haspin Micro Rally ???

augiedoggy

Last edited:
DJones, this is Aubrey, Nicks (Indy4x4fab) wife. Yes we are still having the rally in Oct 14 -16. Nick thought I should have a page of my own to check things out. Can't wait to see everyone in Oct. Please forgive me if my spelling is not the best and if my grammer is a little messed up I was never the best at it in school. Thank you for understanding, I am a new member. I will catch on soon.

Aubrey

augiedoggy

Hello to all, I'm just hoping a few of us could get together sooner than the october rally.
Dmaddox and Djones can you guys make it??

I always say.....the more the merrier!

:grd:

Sevin7

I found out today that the commitment that I had on Saturday has been postponed. So I am back to being 100% down to do a little trail riding this weekend. Is this for sure still happening??

212sparky

I wont be able to make it due to a surgery tomorrow at 10:00AM. being hit by a car while walting across the street does a number on your back. i will be better for the next one, the doctor said that i can not ride in a rough riding vehicle for 2 weeks other wise i could reinjur my back.

davey8943

Recover quickly sparky! The green machines will be waiting for you when you get better!

Auggie, is this a Saturday only thing? I might be able to catch up with some people Sunday afternoon... If I can convince the wife to postpone the shopping trip.... :roll:

Dave

augiedoggy

Well much to my chagrin, I am not able to make this micro rally. I've got a plumbing emergency that must be addressed asap. My apologies to Shawn, whom was going to go after all.:sad: So i'll set my sights on the October rally.

Best wishes to you 212sparky ! May you surgery and recovery go smoothly and pain free [thumbzup]