• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

2011 Haspin pic/video thread

maddawg308

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Well, wasn't lucky enough to come this year, but the least I can do is start the picture thread for everyone who was a participant. If you got pics from the big event, post them here!

A pic from last year to get us started!

Attachments

number9

Here's some pics. I'm prob one of the first ones back home.

If there's cameras around, Gimpy will bring them out, no doubt.

Trail rides were great this year. [thumbzup]

I don't get to get around and socialize as much as I'd like. I just hang out and let my boys have a big time. They are burning memories into their head they'll play back from now on, that's what it's all about. ;-)

Looking forward to next year already.

Attachments

monkeythumbs

I got back yesterday, only came over for one nite. Had a blast and meet a few more members from here. There were a couple of guys from an offroading website that took alot of pics during the friday nite time trail ride, hopefully someone or they will post them. There was only one trail riding incident that require recovery, he got out and his 3 boys didn't get hurt. the truck will require a little TLC, all that matters is that nobody got hurt, going to try and post some pre-recovery photos. Thanks for the Hat Clint and Doc.

Attachments

GamaGoatGirl

On our way home! No pics or video from me this year-too much fun! Went on my first mv tube ride down the river with Kip, Old Grunt, HDexpert, Westy, and Michelle! Great time had by all!

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks