• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

2011 Haspin Sign-in

wreckerman893

Possum Connoisseur
Wreckerman, Bama Lady and Elmo...no MV and we only stayed a few hours.

Except for getting stuck twice, having my shoes sucked off by the mud, almost getting a speeding ticket on the way back and losing a hundred dollar bill somewhere we had a great time.:roll:

We did enjoy seeing the gang that makes it to the GA Rally every year and meeting some new folks......maybe I'm just getting old and cranky.

EMD567

Driver for the Ga Mafia
Steel Soldiers Supporter
I make 65......... John and his wonderful two time zone M814... Longest single vehicle at the rally.:jumpin:

augiedoggy

Me too!

Yep the Augiedoggy express was there keeping the mosquitos away! (cough-cough) I was by myself but met and camped with 212sparky and jsriolo - the super-campers! they had everything we needed and much more!
Met a lot of really nice folks and had a great time.

Attachments

CW3Topher

Yep the Augiedoggy express was there keeping the mosquitos away! (cough-cough) I was by myself but met and camped with 212sparky and jsriolo - the super-campers! they had everything we needed and much more!
Augie, you killed some skeeters for sure, but you did not get enough mud on your tires! I have washed my truck off 3 times now and it still dirty.

Billy Bobbed

new to site made it out on sat had a great time beating my deuce that had no bed on it me some great people too
Want to thank you for showing me and my wife the way on are first trail ride there.Glad you joined.Sorry we didnt hook up again and go on another trail ride.And want to thank monkeythumbs for some good conversation while we were there.

Last edited:

212sparky

Dan,
You are welcome in my camp any time!!!!! The next trip I will be more prepaired. The manifest is growing. :grin:

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks