• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

2011 Haspin swap thread

Lieutenant
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Someone needs to bring left and right Deuce mirrors and brackets.......just in case.

ccequipment

as always i have everything for the 2.5 and 5 ton trucks if anyone needs something let me know and I can bring it over. I plan to be there friday or sat. morning so if you break any parts and need something I can bring it Doc should have my cell #

Lieutenant
Steel Soldiers Supporter
I got it . Thanks again Clint . I am bringing ammo cans 30 an 81 mm ,field sinks , chem suits, tow mounts for towbars for m880's ,axle clamps, hydro hoses, trioxine, the M950 is loaded down .
That M950, is that an A1, A2, or the ugly stepsister A3?

Any pics of the field sinks?

swbradley1

Modertator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
I'm going to my supplier for the 275gallon IBCs tomorrow so if anyone wants one let me know. I hear I can haul 6 in the truck and I think 2 or 3 are spoken for.

Sevin7

Can someone (I believe I spoke to Doc about this while at Findlay) bring me a M809 Series tachometer cable, please?

Additionally, would anyone be interested in four cruddy 11.00x20 tires on 10 lug wheels for cheap?

wreckerman893

Possum Connoisseur
The deuce fenders have all been sold to CCEQUIPMENT.....we will be delivering them early Sat morning...prob hang around till late afternoon.

Looking forward to seeing old friends and meeting new ones.

Elmo will be signing autographs all day.rofl

If the price is right on totes I'll take at least one. PM please.

I will have a small empty trailer and pickup truck coming back this way if anyone needs to ship via SS Express.

Attachments

doghead

4 Star General /Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Can someone (I believe I spoke to Doc about this while at Findlay) bring me a M809 Series tachometer cable, please?

If he looked like Fidel Castro, that was Doc.:p

Last edited:

swbradley1

Modertator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Whats the price on a tote? Are they cleaned out and ready to go?

Yes, they had molasses in them and they have been cleaned and only $50 delivered to Haspin.

I have three and my Brother got two and then borrowed one of mine to store fuel in. Mine haven't been used yet and I talked to my supplier and will hopefully pick up some more tonight.

Lieutenant
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Yes, they had molasses in them and they have been cleaned and only $50 delivered to Haspin.

I have three and my Brother got two and then borrowed one of mine to store fuel in. Mine haven't been used yet and I talked to my supplier and will hopefully pick up some more tonight.

If you cut the top off of one, fill it with water and mount a trolling motor in it you could have a jacuzzi!

<---- Man I am glad I don't look like that when I get up in the morning!

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks