• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

2011 Haspin swap thread

Speddmon

Blind squirrel rehabiltator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
The deuce fenders have all been sold to CCEQUIPMENT.....we will be delivering them early Sat morning...prob hang around till late afternoon.

Looking forward to seeing old friends and meeting new ones.

Elmo will be signing autographs all day.rofl

If the price is right on totes I'll take at least one. PM please.

I will have a small empty trailer and pickup truck coming back this way if anyone needs to ship via SS Express.
Lord help us all.....Richard and Elmo are coming to Haspin!!!!!!!! Now we just have to get Kenny to make the trip up some year!

patracy

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
If anyone from Georgia/Alabama is going, I'd be interested in a couple of slave ports/cables. Also I might be interested in CUCV stuff.

Cigarjoe

I am in need of an antenna and two of the CUCV antenna mounting brackets and up to four brush guards for those brackets. Who was it that had the camo netting support poles at Findlay and how much?

Cigarjoe

I would like two of the water cans but not sure about my money yet but its a good possibility that I will have enough to get two if you want to load them.

Sevin7

Yes, they had molasses in them and they have been cleaned and only $50 delivered to Haspin.

I have three and my Brother got two and then borrowed one of mine to store fuel in. Mine haven't been used yet and I talked to my supplier and will hopefully pick up some more tonight.

If there are any not spoken for, I'll take one for $50. If cargo space going to Haspin is a concern, I could pick one up from you any other time since you aren't too far away and I've been meaning to stop by anyways. Thanks.

Sevin7

Hey that loos like my truck.. is it coming to Haspin? if so we need to take a photo op
It will be there but I wasn't planning on putting on the cargo cover. Additionally, the 15.5's have moved on to my M818 and it now wears six 11.00's. If the photo op is important enough to you to give me a hand putting on the bows and cagro cover, I'll throw them in the back and bring them.

Attachments

13 MIKE

I am in need of an antenna and two of the CUCV antenna mounting brackets and up to four brush guards for those brackets. Who was it that had the camo netting support poles at Findlay and how much?
I had camo poles, but sold them all.

Lieutenant
Steel Soldiers Supporter
I would like two of the water cans but not sure about my money yet but its a good possibility that I will have enough to get two if you want to load them.
Okay, i'll throw two more in the truck

swbradley1

Modertator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Supplier called back and I'm picking up 6-275Gallon IBCs tomorrow.

I have the following spoken for:

1 - Neil (neilhendrix)
1 - Mike (SCSG-G4)
1 - Shawn (sevin7)
1 - Rich with an option for two (westech)

That means I'll have one or two left and Mike is looking his transported back to his AO in SC.

So I have one or two left for the rally. If someone wants them we can always use the SS shipping service.

:)

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks