• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

2011 Uwharrie dates are set

MikeBike

A Door Prize package will be issued to the MV that is driven :driver:the longest distance to the Uwharrie Rally April 22nd-23rd. [thumbzup]

We'll randomly draw for another 10 prizes.
No charge to enter! Just bring a MV!

Attachments

Last edited:

wb1895

A Door Prize package will be awarded to the MV that is driven :driver:the longest distance to the Uwharrie Rally April 22nd-23rd. [thumbzup]

We'll randomly draw for another 10 prizes.
No charge to enter! Just bring a MV!

With all that GoJo, are you trying to say we stink????:shock:

MikeBike

I've never camped in the group areas at Uwharrie so I rode out and checked it out today. It's a nice place and Badin Lake is very close at Kings Point day use area. There were a couple of guys painting the restrooms and showers for us! Both are nice and clean. Here's a few pics of the rally site for those who have missed the previous 2 years, like me.:roll:
More to come.

Attachments

Ferroequinologist

Resident railroad expert
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Your M36 will be there? PERFECT! I want a picture with a m35, next to a m36, m37, and m38. A "WTF where they thinking when numbering" picture.

AMGeneral

Slight change of plans for me,Looks as if I'll only be able to come down for a while on Sat,probably around lunchtime,and then have to leave sometime around 5 PM or so.