• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

2011 Western WA Dec. Rally, Graham, WA

What date works best for the Dec Rally? (Select all availabe dates please)

• Sat, Dec 10th

Votes: 3 37.5%
  • Sun, Dec 11th

Votes: 4 50.0%
  • Sun, Dec 18th

Votes: 7 87.5%
  • another day (please let me know which one)

Votes: 2 25.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Amer-team

Looks like fun. Sorry I am out for this one. Have the Friends of Willie and Joe, Battle of the Bulge Vehicle run on Saturday. That one is WW2 vehicles and we go till the snow is so deep we can't go anymore. Then have to get back for the lighted vehicle parade on Sat. evening. Will be running the M54 for that one. anyone down south, light up your truck and come along. It is at 1800.

Amer-team

It is in Centralia, off exit 82 on I-5. Parade starts at 1800. Lineup probably about 1700, and it looks like the local NG unit will have 2 to 3 vehicles, in addition to the M54

Amer-team

it would work for me. I just got some lights and holly on the 5T. I called the guy and he said something about registration, which is free. I am not registered, but am pretty sure they won't turn anyone away. You were talking Search and Rescue?

MUDLOVER55

just wanted to check in and make sure it was cool for a newbie to stop by? i dont know for sure if ill make it or not but it would be cool to meet up. if i can make it should i bring food/drink?

Firehound

Hey mudlover, there is a convoy meeting at a park and ride for.the last 15 miles or so south, might wanna try to meet up with them. Shouldn't be a problem at all, I'm a noon myself!.

I have some sodas, my home made maple pumpkin cheesecake, and 2 store bought fruit pies. I think someone else is bringing smoked ham and or turkey. We could use some dry firewood, and whatever else yall think necessary...

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks