• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

2011 Western WA Dec. Rally, Graham, WA

What date works best for the Dec Rally? (Select all availabe dates please)

• Sat, Dec 10th

Votes: 3 37.5%
  • Sun, Dec 11th

Votes: 4 50.0%
  • Sun, Dec 18th

Votes: 7 87.5%
  • another day (please let me know which one)

Votes: 2 25.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Amer-team

Scott, it is a beautiful place to go, but if there was going to be snow, I don't think that is where I want to be with a bunch of large trucks. Lots of narrow road and steep hillsides. We had to build almost a mile of road to get out one year when it snowed a foot on us. There was almost a foot on the ground when we went in. We shoveled and stomped and used a small jeep to pack it some more. ran the jeep ahead till it got stuck, pulled it out and shoveled somemore. This gave us enough base to get the 1 1/2 ton and the CCKW that were with us, out. While it is fun to say we did it, it was way more work than it was worth.

AN/ARC186

Firehound,

Thanks for hosting! Anytime you want to drive one around, stop over.

It's always great to see everyone(although many were AWOL, that'll be 30 lashes with the ol wet noodle)

Scotts truck had some sorta weird growth on the front, I think it was a zit........
We all lusted after Aarons new ride, even if it did have the "don't ask, don't tell" horn,

I'm starting to lean towards that flat black look, must be a Marine thing.

Attachments

Firehound

Oh iths a pwetty horn... I had a manlier horn on my Hyundai.

Dan, I'm lookin forward to dropping by for a visit, but I work nights... So sometime after CHRISTmas?

Wolfen

I wont be able to Attend until after the first of the Year. I am having Money Problems and I just had to Order a Carbeurator for my WC54. Which will be $365.00 + Freight. I also need to get all new Weatherstripping installed on my WC54. That will be $550.00 + Freight + Instalation. I need to find a Job. Nobody wants to Hire a Vetran.

Firehound

Dan, when's a good time to roll on over? Weekends? Days? I'm usually kicking from 0100-0400 and 1100-1400 workdays...

Wolfen, sorry to hear, I know how tough it is out there... I lost my '53 M101-A1 when I was unemployed...

srodocker

any weekend sounds good to me unless i close on this darn short sale house. also i want to make it a logging road trip up a mtn. and then have a bbq at the top!

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks