• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

2012 Anti-haspin rally

oilcan

Sure, a lot of us wanted to go to haspin, but we had other commitments, or the bank account was too low. A few of us decided to go for a mini rally on the same weekend, do it close to home, and on the cheap.

Hopefully everyone who was there will chime in. I'm terrible with names.

I think everyone had a good time, except kip. He was somehow confused with the pig that we were planning to cook, and he spent a little too much time in the smoker. Sorry 'bout that, man... My bad. :tinkerbell:

Attachments

gimpyrobb

dumpsterlandingfromorbit!
Holy crap, it really runs? I am amazed. I would have bet a paycheck against it showing up(cucv). Looks like you guys tipped one on its side for me. :gimp2::cool:

cjcottrill

I'm sorry I missed it, I had another obligation for Saturday, just returned from Lake Erie Friday night too. Kip, I still have the hood, whenever you are ready for it, Doc- no luck on the beauty rings.

Ferroequinologist

Resident railroad expert
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Angie would have had a fit if she had been there! looks like it was a good time, hopefully you guys can make it to the real Haspin next year. We kept looking around going, where is everyone?

Speddmon

Blind squirrel rehabiltator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
I was there incognito...at least nobody got a picture of me to prove it as of yet.

Had a great time as usual, even though I had to leave when things were getting good to go to work, but nobody made a t-shirt.

maddawg308

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Mmmmmm....pig roast.....

Looks like you guys had a good time as well! Even when you can't afford to go to a rally, you go to a rally! Just smaller... [thumbzup]

doghead

4 Star General /Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
I heard it was so hot out, they never even lit a fire, to cook that pig!

doghead

Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Long Story Short, Should have used some sunscreen:doghead:

Speddmon

Blind squirrel rehabiltator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
The way they roasted that pig was the coolest thing I've ever seen. Get this, they wrapped it in LEATHER before they cooked it :shock:

I know because I saw them cutting it off when we were getting ready to eat :doh:

doghead

Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Special Ed, I heard you were all "wrapped in leather" at Kips...

Did Gimp stop in ? Sure looks like him beside you in this pic...

Attachments

Last edited:
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks