• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

2012 Fall Haspin Rally 2

What date works best for the 2012 Fall Haspin Rally

• October 5, 6, the morning of 7

Votes: 3 16.7%
  • October 12, 13, the morning of 14

Votes: 3 16.7%
  • October 19, 20, the morning of 21

Votes: 13 72.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

gungearz

Alright guys, let's pump up the thread count... Let's get a head count on everyone. Who's excited about this haspin rally and who is definitely going...? And note if you will be joining in on one of our convoys...

Last edited:

212sparky

I am ready for Haspin, I am out off roading in a ford 800 with a 65 foot teco man lift on the back. Oh yeah 4&5 gear still mess me up, along with the parking break:banghead:

Vondy

I'm in for sure with my 8 year old son. A few others may join me not sure yet. I'm meeting up with sparky and convoying out from monroe/ trenton. We'll be there friday around 12 noon.:grd:

gungearz

The wife and I will be attending the rally. We will be leaving out on the 19th with the northwestern indiana convoy at 9:00 to meet up with indy around noon and convoy out to haspin from there.

indy4x4fab

Banned
If everything goes well we will be rolling in around 2:30, 3:00, and there's no way in he!! any body will not be able to tell witch trucks mine, the first trip for the m129, offroad scene it left doc's side yard. I'm probably going to be a nerves wreck by the time I get there but I think everything will go smoothly.

LindsayMaeK

That looks like a bad one. Glad you're alright though. How did that happen?
A guy coming toward me fell asleep and came into my lane. I tried to go around him but he got a wheel off the road and woke up. He jerked back on and I ende up Tboning him in the drivers side. Flipped his trailblazer and killed my jeep :-(

LindsayMaeK

So what replaced the jeep as your DD?
A POS Cavalier....the medical bills weren't fully covered so we had to use the money from my jeep to finish paying them. I guess I could have sued but I didn't feel like it was right since well, the guy who caused the wreck didn't make it. Even though I broke my sternum and pelvis, I was told that I should have been worse off and that was good enough for me.

indy4x4fab

Banned
A POS Cavalier....the medical bills weren't fully covered so we had to use the money from my jeep to finish paying them. I guess I could have sued but I didn't feel like it was right since well, the guy who caused the wreck didn't make it. Even though I broke my sternum and pelvis, I was told that I should have been worse off and that was good enough for me.
Agreed, So what your saying is we need to find you a 5 ton with 53s on it so next time you can just run them over? [thumbzup]

Truthfully you could get an early 90s jeep wrangler for a couple thosand in good shape and turn it in to something like this.

Attachments

LindsayMaeK

Agreed, So what your saying is we need to find you a 5 ton with 53s on it so next time you can just run them over? [thumbzup]

Truthfully you could get an early 90s jeep wrangler for a couple thosand in good shape and turn it in to something like this.
You have no clue how badly I want my jeep back. Maybe Sparky will get me one when we get married ;-) hehe

swbradley1

Modertator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
I'm in for sure with my 8 year old son. A few others may join me not sure yet. I'm meeting up with sparky and convoying out from monroe/ trenton. We'll be there friday around 12 noon.:grd:
It might be a little cool. Are you at least going to put a roof on for him?

;-)

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks