• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

2012 Fall Haspin Rally 2

What date works best for the 2012 Fall Haspin Rally

• October 5, 6, the morning of 7

Votes: 3 16.7%
  • October 12, 13, the morning of 14

Votes: 3 16.7%
  • October 19, 20, the morning of 21

Votes: 13 72.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Vondy

Robert Jeffrey!! I told you not to show me what you actually do at work...I'd like to think that you stay mounted on the ground all day...just let me have my happy thoughts! UGH...I'm such a worrier!

Don't worry that is just a small toy truck he found in the grass and took a picture of. He would never be so high that a big truck would look that small!

By the way the flag is a quick prototype, don't get too excited. It is a start however and we can make changes and improvments on the next one!

LindsayMaeK

Don't worry that is just a small toy truck he found in the grass and took a picture of. He would never be so high that a big truck would look that small!

By the way the flag is a quick prototype, don't get too excited. It is a start however and we can make changes and improvments on the next one!
Yeah yeah...nice try lol and Nick...just no....lol

eagle4g63

And a nice shot from the ground :D

Good LORD!!!!! I guess I know who to call to come "help" with the antenna tower I want to put up in my back yard..........I don't like heights AT ALL and have been trying to figure out how in the h$%& I was going to put up a 50' tower from the ground!!!!

eagle4g63

Ha Ha, I like to go topless in the summer! I think everyone should consider it:).
My brother had a jeep(civi) that had a roll bar and printed on the back of it was "Topless.......is so wrong" you could see it when he took the canvas off.......pretty funny stuff, of course our mom did see the humor in it.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks