• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

2012 Fall Haspin Rally 2

What date works best for the 2012 Fall Haspin Rally

• October 5, 6, the morning of 7

Votes: 3 16.7%
  • October 12, 13, the morning of 14

Votes: 3 16.7%
  • October 19, 20, the morning of 21

Votes: 13 72.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

swbradley1

Modertator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
:)

Yep, the shower tent was on the far side of the pond at Kip's in 2011 and the water buffalo was right in the 90 degree corner of the drive in the middle of the compound in 2010.

And yes, sometimes the pressure up the hill is similar to the stream coming out of a cow while it is relieving itself. It may be warm but it just isn't the same.

hdexpert

Shower

The last three haspin rallies i have been to I never saw a shower, other then the ewww showers in the bath house at the main building that feel more like some ones using a super soaker to give you a shower with. I'm just making the offer, the water pressure is regulated down to 30-35 psi a hair below city water pressure coming in to my house.
As SW said I had my EXPENSIVE (govt paid 20K!!) four person shower unit set up on the other side of the pond and Matt brought his water buffalo along for a clean supply. Man, did that thing work great!!
I've since sold both of my shower units to a couple from NY that own and operate a campground.

indy4x4fab

Banned
:)

Yep, the shower tent was on the far side of the pond at Kip's in 2011 and the water buffalo was right in the 90 degree corner of the drive in the middle of the compound in 2010.
Ok now I understand what that massive set up was in 2011, 2010 i wasn't a member yet.

And yes, sometimes the pressure up the hill is similar to the stream coming out of a cow while it is relieving itself. It may be warm but it just isn't the same.
Now that's funny.

indy4x4fab

Banned
As SW said I had my EXPENSIVE (govt paid 20K!!) four person shower unit set up on the other side of the pond and Matt brought his water buffalo along for a clean supply. Man, did that thing work great!!
I've since sold both of my shower units to a couple from NY that own and operate a campground.
Eventually we plan to have one that hooks on to the out side of the trailer for everyone to us at there conveyance.

indy4x4fab

Banned
how had that m149a2 at haspin's summer rally? My plan "B" is filling three 55 gal dawn dish soap barrels with water in the front of the m105a2, defiantly a plan "B".

212sparky

Matt1970M35A
Sergeant

don't know if he knows about it yet. have we made reservations yet? are we taking over the shelter again? It may be quiet there compared to last year.

212sparky

Who has a flat bed trailer that could tow one out? I would but will have the MEP004 behing the deuce and my girl friend does not like to pull a trailer.

indy4x4fab

Banned
Why Not just call and have one delivered out there next to the shelter? Everyone piches in a couple bucks and we could all have it paid for in no time, this way no one has to shell out the 100 dollars it cost to have one brought out and picked back up.

I am inclined to join you folks. I can roll in Friday evening (19th).
I will be driving my M185A3.

Bill
Come on out, there's always room for for riders in the deuces.

212sparky

Why Not just call and have one delivered out there next to the shelter? Everyone piches in a couple bucks and we could all have it paid for in no time, this way no one has to shell out the 100 dollars it cost to have one brought out and picked back up.
They won't let us do that. Unless things have changed they don't allow it. Call them and see but highly doubt they would allow it.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks