• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

2012 Fall Haspin Rally 2

What date works best for the 2012 Fall Haspin Rally

• October 5, 6, the morning of 7

Votes: 3 16.7%
  • October 12, 13, the morning of 14

Votes: 3 16.7%
  • October 19, 20, the morning of 21

Votes: 13 72.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Durango_USMC

Ah a scout vehicle/ parts runner. We always need 3 or 4 running around :D I will let you take my M35 around the main loop if you want and you will want one!!
Sparky,

Thatd be great! Its been a few years since I drove anything with a stick so lets give the parking lot a shot before we hit the loop. I havent driven a deuce yet, but I now know where one is for sale and started a deuce fund. Im still crossing my fingers to get a CUCV in time but I may be able to bring a friends' quad as well.

indy4x4fab

Banned
Rally point info.

Northwestern Rally points for convoying

Eagle4g63 - Gungear - haspin via Indy to from up one BIG convoy

Meet at 6060 W. Ridge rd. In Gary, indiana 46408 good neighborhood at 8 a.m on october 19th. Directions: take 94 east into Indiana, exit 4 Cline Ave. South, drive 1 mile (second stop light) to Ridge Rd., turn left... Dunkin doughnuts your left hand side about a mile and a half down in menards parking lot, Please contact Eagle4g63 or Gungear if you will be late, 8am rally point time.

Indianapolis Rally points for convoying

The parking lot to the north of the McDonald's at 21st and Shadeland Ave. We will be meeting up with the Northwestern Platoon to Convoy out as one large pack with convey signs and all. 12 noon rally time. Haspin via Brookville Road (US52) to haspin.

Ohio Rally points

212sparky - Rolling out of Monroe at 10:00 am. I am going out via Oxford. Take in some nice country driving.

Last edited:

Vondy

Sparky,

I will hopefully be rolling about the same time, and was planning on going the same way. Should be able to meet up easily.

DJones, sad to see you go. Hopefully you will still lurk around here and meet up with us still when you can.

I can bring a load of firewood again. And anything else we may need......??????

swbradley1

Modertator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Sparky/Vondy,

Do they have all the roads open if you go through Oxford and out that way? During the summer rally I tried to take 725 out to IN and where it becomes IN44 it was closed. I had to drive all the way to Richmond and over and down to get to Connersville.

Just an FYI.

swbradley1

Modertator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
But do you have Miami U. On your way?

Now that is the question. :)

It is especially nice here when it is warm and everyone dresses accordingly.

You just have to be careful the students don't become mushy wheel chocks.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks