• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

2012 Fall Haspin Rally 2

What date works best for the 2012 Fall Haspin Rally

• October 5, 6, the morning of 7

Votes: 3 16.7%
  • October 12, 13, the morning of 14

Votes: 3 16.7%
  • October 19, 20, the morning of 21

Votes: 13 72.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

eagle4g63

Hey Indy.....I'm part of the convoy with gungearz, I think the last we talked we have 5 or 6 trucks leaving up here together.....I think one of them was tmAmerica, who might or might not have another truck by then(MV)

indy4x4fab

Banned
If you need some extra space for equipment or supplies I should have some room to spare. Could even take one more person in the cab with my son and I.

Indy, I have the flag packed already
Great on the flag, I have one m105 left for you vondy, it has your name writen all over it. Pm me and we can work out the details and that. I'd be willing to bring it to haspin and let you tow it home if you think you can put a little money down on it?

indy4x4fab

Banned
Just a quick vote here how many of the northwestern guys want to make a quick stop by the Pops Gun Shop (lost in the bushes place) and do a little surplus shopping? There's also a anther army navy surplus just down the street from the indy rally point (boots, shirts, hats and more).

Last edited:

eagle4g63

Well what I am planning on bringing is my m200 trailer that is being converted into a dump trailer with a 9' deuce bed on it, that way I can just use my bows from my deuce and the cover I got from Kenny up in Wisconsin and use ti to camp in.......the pop up I used in the spring rally was one of my friends old one that is now just a frame:( so I won't have access to it any more. Still haven't bought myself a camper like the one I want(plus as cheap as I want)

My m105 IS my fuel trailer......don't have the paperwork from Uncle yet so I can title it and plate it, so it just stays in my driveway protecting my fuel investments:beer:

indy4x4fab

Banned
Well what I am planning on bringing is my m200 trailer that is being converted into a dump trailer with a 9' deuce bed on it, that way I can just use my bows from my deuce and the cover I got from Kenny up in Wisconsin and use it to camp in.......the pop up I used in the spring rally was one of my friends old one that is now just a frame:( so I won't have access to it any more. Still haven't bought myself a camper like the one I want(plus as cheap as I want)

My m105 IS my fuel trailer......don't have the paperwork from Uncle yet so I can title it and plate it, so it just stays in my driveway protecting my fuel investments:beer:
You will be the next biggest camping trailer next to my m129a2c super camper trailer.

augiedoggy

Hey Rob and Nick, Thanks to both of you guys for putting this rally together and all of the behind the scenes work and preperations that make it more enjoyable for everyone! What last year I called the "micro rally" has now grown into something special that can be enjoyed by many. Can't wait to see everybody again , meet some new folks, and get some haspin mud on the tires! :beer:

eagle4g63

Usually a few wives come along, I know Indy's wife wouldn't miss haspin for nothing...........I'm sure others will chime in.........I wish my wife would come but her idea of camping is a hotel room:shock:

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks