• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

2012 Fall Haspin Rally 2

What date works best for the 2012 Fall Haspin Rally

• October 5, 6, the morning of 7

Votes: 3 16.7%
  • October 12, 13, the morning of 14

Votes: 3 16.7%
  • October 19, 20, the morning of 21

Votes: 13 72.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

indy4x4fab

Banned
I GOT NEW TIRES, YA ME, Just traded my 16r20s for seven mich 14r20 xzl's on rims for my 16r20s, Great big thanks to mr. hobbs, now i can turn lock to lock and pull the trailer easier. Bad thing is its one more thing on the list for tonight, Durango_USMC I'm calling in a favor for an extra set of hands to get this done tonight before we start changing out jeremys 6.2 head.

millfire517

Any of you guys that are close by, let me know when you need some help to do some work. I would be willing to help out in turn for some knowledge on these trucks.:p

212sparky

I don't think to visit it costs any thing, but if you pay the $15 - $20 you can come out on the trails with us for a run or two and you will be hooked!!!!

gungearz

Sparky.... I seen someone gut the paper out of the inside of the filter housing once and just throw a nylon over the outside shell temporarily. Its going to be wet and not so dusty at haspin.

212sparky

i am thinking about trying to poke a bunch of holes in it if scraping does not help. I know as soon as i leave fed ex will show up with it aua

212sparky

it did in the past but i was also restricting the air. but just driving it does not. It just seems sluggish. I need another to compare to.