• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

2012 Fall Haspin Rally 2

What date works best for the 2012 Fall Haspin Rally

• October 5, 6, the morning of 7

Votes: 3 16.7%
  • October 12, 13, the morning of 14

Votes: 3 16.7%
  • October 19, 20, the morning of 21

Votes: 13 72.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

gungearz

I have to stop at menards for some makeshift front window weather stripping but other then that.... We were ready a month ago.. I would watch it putting holes in the filter. The intake can suck a swimming pool clean in an hour.... If its still really wet out, I'd just take it off and mess with it on the down time at haspin.... The wife wants to bring the two boys down this weekend. So now we have to pack for them also.

212sparky

sounds good. I used a good rubber foam weather striping that is used on duct work for my windshield. it is nice and tight, It did take some force to close the windshield the first time but makes it nice to drive now.

gungearz

I was there 3 weeks before the summer rally. Before I knew about it.... The wife and I were more into camping and just chillin'.... I was only able to hit the big trails cause my box is 11' tall and solid wood covered by the vinyl top. Its just to tall for aggressive trails. Were going to pick up another deuce for trails....

LindsayMaeK

sounds good. I used a good rubber foam weather striping that is used on duct work for my windshield. it is nice and tight, It did take some force to close the windshield the first time but makes it nice to drive now.
LOL coming from someone who hasn't a clue what you're talking about....this sounds...umm...well you know... :p

212sparky

I have 50 hot dogs with buns, mustard, ketchup, relish 2 kinds of chips. we will have a good early thanksgiving feast. Drive safe everybody.

eagle4g63

Ok...........so now that I am done reading all 20 something pages from TODAY!!!!!

I am lost............what is sparky trying to blow out?

And WTH is skyline.................I thought that was what is on the horizon!!!

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks