• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

2012 Fall Haspin Rally 2

What date works best for the 2012 Fall Haspin Rally

• October 5, 6, the morning of 7

Votes: 3 16.7%
  • October 12, 13, the morning of 14

Votes: 3 16.7%
  • October 19, 20, the morning of 21

Votes: 13 72.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

augiedoggy

Can I be recovery 3?? I pulled the Ford truck off the stump with suicide doors!!! Only after an attempt was made to short circuit Sparky! :sad:
Rob, did you get your bed replaced and reimbursed?

212sparky

Yep bed is on rewiring the lights on the bed now. I do need the measurement of how compressed the springs are at the front of the bed tho, so if eagle or another deuce owner can take a quick measurement for me that would be great. I will have to paint it but it will probably be in the spring. I love the drop side feature. Dan I will lend you my spare rope if i get it :) then you can be long distance recovery 3. If i an get joe going again then we can take turns trying to put him through the wind shield:driver:

212sparky

I will be bringing about 10 junk pallets for the fire. Nick I have your 3 plastic pallets for you. Any body need plastic pallets? I have 3 more

swbradley1

Modertator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
As I recall they do not allow pallets out there for burning due to nails. If they did since there are campfires all over the place there would be nails everywhere too.

LindsayMaeK

Vondy: the design I've made fits on a 8 1/2 X 11 piece of printer paper. If we want the design bigger are you able to expand it?? Doesn't matter to me, but if you all want it bigger and can make it bigger go for it. And...where should I send the final drawing?

indy4x4fab

Banned
Is there a preview of the flag...? And were doing shirts right...?
Yes we are doing shirts, when vondy has a proto-type shirt finished I'll have him pm it to me or have him start a new post in the "Steel Soldiers Rally" section With the title or a title along this lines of "2012 Fall Haspin Rally T-Shirts" So that way its easier for Vondy as well as the rest of us to keep track of how has placed order's for shirts.

CW3Topher

Let me know who to place a tee shirt order with. I'd like to get one for Nancy and I. We are still finalizing our plans for this weekend, it's either Haspin with the backup 5 ton, or the 2 day drag race at Muncie (with the Camaro, the 5 ton is just too slow for drag racing). Haspin looks like it will much more fun!

212sparky

Let me know who to place a tee shirt order with. I'd like to get one for Nancy and I. We are still finalizing our plans for this weekend, it's either Haspin with the backup 5 ton, or the 2 day drag race at Muncie (with the Camaro, the 5 ton is just too slow for drag racing). Haspin looks like it will much more fun!

We can drag race out trucks at haspin. They have the strip, just hope your brakes are good for the drop off at the end. :shock:

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks