• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

2012 Fall Haspin Rally T-Shirts

Vondy

Cost will be $10

Logo is posted in rally thread, ( will try and copy it here )

Send me color and size you want. Logo color will be Black so choose acordingly. I think most are going to order safety orange or safety pink. I will get you any color as long as the logo stays black.

Never done the payment thing on here before, so not sure what to do, I'm still a handshack kinda guy, but have been burned before. I'll take cash at the rally for small orders, 1 or 2 shirts. PM me for details for more.

If I'm missing anything let me know, Thanks.

indy4x4fab

Banned
One shirt in yellow for me "Large" also one in OD green I'll like one for in public.

The mrs. One shirt in pink "XXXL"

Please

For those how are wondering what the shirts will look like,
first picture is of what will be on the back,
second picture is what will be on the front.

Auggiedoggy's truck makes a good look alike to the happy go lucky guy behind the wheel.

Attachments

Last edited:

LindsayMaeK

One shirt in yellow for me "Large" also one in OD green I'll like one for in public.

Please

Auggiedoggy's truck makes a good look alike to the happy go lucky guy behind the wheel.
Except, the final drawing looks better....LOL

augiedoggy

Please

That looks just like me when I'm driving my truck, big smile and all!

Vondy, I'll take (1) XL in safety orange.
Thanks to you and Miss sparky for making it happen!!

doghead

4 Star General /Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Have you guys had Chris' endorsement(approval) on these shirts?

You need to, if you havent.

Trademark: The name, Steel Soldiers, is protected by Trademark under authority of the US Patent and Trademark Office. Any use of the mark without prior approval will be subject to legal action

Last edited:

LindsayMaeK

Trademark: The name, Steel Soldiers, is protected by Trademark under authority of the US Patent and Trademark Office. Any use of the mark without prior approval will be subject to legal action
YES I got the approval. Thanks for the concern! :)

indy4x4fab

Banned

Nop we got the ok from him via pm, he said, "As long as your not turning a profit and basicly covering the cost of the shirts and the labor of making them and that's it then I have no problems with you make them."

Last edited:
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks