• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

**2012 Florida Military Vehicle Rally**Fall Event**

5tontiny

I vote for any one other than Jack Miles to be trail boss ! drove us circuls an dead ends for hrs an made me drive my 20000 lb truck over a 3ton bridge !Just a thought !:deadhorse:

Tow4

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I vote for any one other than Jack Miles to be trail boss ! drove us circuls an dead ends for hrs an made me drive my 20000 lb truck over a 3ton bridge !Just a thought !:deadhorse:
At least we know that bridge will handle 20K now! [thumbzup]

GGimbert

The boy & I will be there for the full pull. Last year was a blast! Got a new M416 to show off too. Actually pretty nice unlike the last POS I had. :)

Lindsaym151

Had a long talk with Vinnie today,The past is the past, lets move forward,
BUNCH of new blood in volved,
Lets grow toghether.
Nov is gonna be cool!
What we need is your inpute.
Who wants an easy (No scrathe's ) trail ride?
Who wants some mud & no scratches trail ride?
Who want's TIGHT AND NASTY?

Give us your input , we can make it happen , lets see where everyone 's at.
I'm new to M/v world but i have worked with the FIM for 6 day trials(MOTERCYCLING WORLD)
I have competted in the world champion ship off roadseries for SCORE.
I want to help Vinnie make his run a WORLD EVENT!
This is real easy, What do you want!
Sound off!!!
How cool do you want this to be?
We could get re-enactors to run check points
Have battles set up for the likes of HISTORY CHANNEL, Channel 2-6-9
We've got everything from jeeps to tanks
We've got enough guys to make our own reality series.
Work with Vinnie, He's smart, Dedicated.
I'd follow him to the depths of ****.
LEAD ON!

stalker

Had a long talk with Vinnie today,The past is the past, lets move forward,
BUNCH of new blood in volved,
Lets grow toghether.
Nov is gonna be cool!
What we need is your inpute.
Who wants an easy (No scrathe's ) trail ride?
Who wants some mud & no scratches trail ride?
Who want's TIGHT AND NASTY?

Give us your input , we can make it happen , lets see where everyone 's at.
I'm new to M/v world but i have worked with the FIM for 6 day trials(MOTERCYCLING WORLD)
I have competted in the world champion ship off roadseries for SCORE.
I want to help Vinnie make his run a WORLD EVENT!
This is real easy, What do you want!
Sound off!!!

How cool do you want this to be?
We could get re-enactors to run check points
Have battles set up for the likes of HISTORY CHANNEL, Channel 2-6-9
We've got everything from jeeps to tanks
We've got enough guys to make our own reality series.
Work with Vinnie, He's smart, Dedicated.
I'd follow him to the depths of ****.
LEAD ON!
WOW, that was quite a mouthful.
Put me down for one of everthing you said.
By the way, it's nice to meet you!

pctrans

Steel Soldiers Supporter
151 - - You forgot to mention complicated recovery of a 5-ton with 2 deuces.......

OR, deep water fording

ODFever

Madness Takes Its Toll...
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Vinny - I'm coming over for the day with the M1009 so I don't need a camp site. Please put me down for 2 adult dinners and 1 child dinner. I'm looking forward to it!

:grin:

caliber1

Scratches? What scratches? :D

I just come for the steaks. I'll help with whatever I can. If we put 5tontiny in the lead, we know errbody else will fit. :shock:

bwang

Looks like I will be joining in on this event, new to Florida and new to the mv crowd. I drive a m1038 humvee, coming from the st pete area. I have lots of astm spec taxed biodiesel I can bring if anyone is interested in buying some.

ODDBALL007

Looks like I will be joining in on this event, new to Florida and new to the mv crowd. I drive a m1038 humvee, coming from the st pete area. I have lots of astm spec taxed biodiesel I can bring if anyone is interested in buying some.
How much a gallon?

vinny-socom1

Welcome to FL, post up if you have any questions! Are you bringing your Humvee? any pics?

see ya there!

Vinny

bwang

Hi Vinny, I've heard your name mentioned before at Nathan's shop in pinellas. Thanks for the welcome!

Yeah plenty of pics: The Biofuel Crusader

I'm documenting my rebuild and upgrade. Driving it from California I was struck by another driver and I rolled over, so she ain't pretty but will definitely be a sweet ride when I'm done building her up.

Oddball, I'm shooting for $3.80 a gallon or somewhere around $.20 less than Dino-diesel.

I vote for tight and nasty, mud, scratches, broken axles, getting stuck, winching, deep water fording, bonfire, beer, BBQ wild hog, (let me know how many people to feed and ill go shoot some pigs) NO Mosquitos please (haha) and lots of Kung Pao chicken diesel exhaust.

I've got a new to me winch and a new pull pal land anchor I want to get to try out.

Oh and I was once upon a time a reenactor so if you're serious about getting some of those loud blanks, firefights, and awesome footage let me know I'm sure there are plenty local reenactor a who would glady join us.

caliber1

Just wondering if errbody that went to the Ga. rally has recovered yet. I saw no pics of the Florida faction other than Phil. Nice tires by the way Phil! Vinny, gotta cook for the Florida HOG rally the last weekend in Oct. so the grill will nbe seasoned and ready to go. Who's coming to this event? Speak up people!!!

mmeridith

I would like to come out but I still have a lot of work to do on the deuce to get things water-proofed for fording operations. Need to run a draft tube & AC tube to the air filter housing, plug various vent lines, etc... She's only been on dry ground since I've had her.

caliber1

Well, ladies and gents. Didn't pull off the road, but came up 471 from Lakeland yesterday. You look into the trees on both sides and see water, pretty much from 98 all the way to SR50. The main grades goin in looked dry off 471, but the smaller "goat paths" were water immediately. :beer:

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks