• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

**2012 Florida Military Vehicle Rally**Fall Event**

vinny-socom1

We are almost there....everybody ready? I'm still cleaning up from the GA Rally....
I'll be taking a head count for the dinner next week so please post up!!

Once again Thanks to Jess we will have a awesome grill to cook on!!!

I plan on coming out Friday afternoon and setting up! Spoke with Rick and it looks like he will be able to make it!

Forgot to post we are doing a Birthday cake for my daughter on Friday night, she's turning 5yrs old...her request for the cake was......

It had to be CAMO...she makes me so proud!

Vinny

Last edited:

pctrans

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Vinny, you know I'm down for a good steak! Probably not much demand so soon after the GA Rally, but if anyone needs any parts, give me a shout.

caliber1

Vinny, you know I'm down for a good steak! Probably not much demand so soon after the GA Rally, but if anyone needs any parts, give me a shout.
When you showing up, and do you have any deuce air packs? Not sure I need one yet, just covering my bases.

Vinny, what flavor ice cream does the little one like? I happen to know someone who owns an Ice cream shop, and birthday girls get free ice cream.:)

pctrans

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Saturday AM for sure, maybe Friday afternoon (depends on work). "IF" i have one, it would be used. I will check tomorrow.

DHennon

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Vin,

Coming this year with the deuce and 105 trailer/camper. Will be there on Friday mid-day to help with whatever you need. Put me down for Sat night dinner.

Dave

vinny-socom1

I need a final head count of the dinner tickets, please post up again with your ticket count, don't forget one for the kids.:D

You can call me or pm me direct if you like.

Vinny
352-258-1393

just-speed

Looking forward to seeing you guys this week-end. Our 2nd Blazer Bath event is a little bigger than last year but but not by to much. Think we will have about 8-10 trucks in all. Any m1009's or frankly anyone who wants to hit the trails with us are more than welcome. I'm also bringing this beast with me to have fun with this year.

Again thanks for the help last year and looking forward to a sloppy time this year as we continue to try and build our event.

Mike

vinny-socom1

Looking forward to seeing you guys this week-end. Our 2nd Blazer Bath event is a little bigger than last year but but not by to much. Think we will have about 8-10 trucks in all. Any m1009's or frankly anyone who wants to hit the trails with us are more than welcome. I'm also bringing this beast with me to have fun with this year.

Again thanks for the help last year and looking forward to a sloppy time this year as we continue to try and build our event.

Mike

Maybe we can plan on a group camp fire story night!

Vinny

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks