• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

**2012 Florida Richloam MV Rally**

Tow4

Steel Soldiers Supporter
1) a trail that has been mild for a couple of miles can turn ugly all of a sudden and on these tight trails you either turn around or you plunge forward.
Plunge is the operative word when Tim is leading the way.rofl

A

A/C Cages

Im not clueless but can I still gawk at all the toys when im there?:drool:

caliber1

I just mailed a money order today for 15.00. Which is 5 dollars a piece for tow4 n AC cages and my self to spend the day
We have our own grub
Yer gonna admit to knowing AC?

Oddball, do you have the hickups again? lol Double post there?
Thank you for sending that in for me.
Prolly just excited to be goin AC. Just guessing.

Im not clueless but can I still gawk at all the toys when im there?:drool:
Thought about glueing that styro under the deuce so I can float through, whaddya think? LMAO

My grandkids from Illinois are super excited to go Saturday. They haven't even seen the deuce yet, Lyn just told them it was bigger than my Super Duty. LOL

A

A/C Cages

Caliber1 I have 22 more peices of that 3 inch thick foam here. Its too thick for Oddball and Rayzer to use for their trailers but you found a use for it. I wil be having more coming in the next 3 weeks too.

And trust me, no one wants to claim they know me. lol

caliber1

Caliber1 I have 22 more peices of that 3 inch thick foam here. Its too thick for Oddball and Rayzer to use for their trailers but you found a use for it. I wil be having more coming in the next 3 weeks too.

And trust me, no one wants to claim they know me. lol
Cool, let me know. What about that bending thing and steel chopper you had? Gonna try something new at the shop, could use them.

And you aren't as bad a guy as you think dude.:beer:

A

A/C Cages

The guy who bought my company, bought eveything in it. He wanted even the small hand tools and scrap steel. Bender, iron workers, shear, press, drill presses, plasma cutters, migs, everything went. Even bought my vinyl cutter but its still sitting in my living room. lol

GGimbert

Thanks Tim,

We are looking to come over Thursday after the kid gets out of school, we live in Volusia County so hope to miss Orlando gridlock and arrive in time for steaks! Planning to be there all day Friday and would dearly love a ride if/when space with someone allows. The Queen (Mom) dropped a bomb on our whole weekend plan as one of his little buddies has a b-day party Saturday and attendance is mandatory. :(

Just told the little guy about it tonight and he is stoked!

rbeasley66

Tim,
Can you send me an invoice for two adults for all day Friday that will be eating with us? My daughter, that you met, and son in law are coming up for the day. Finally he doesn't have Army Reserves that weekend. I'm hoping they'll take the wheel :driver: of the M1009 for a spin, or a splash.
Let me know if anything changes or you need anything.
Rick

Last edited:

vinny-socom1

OK Guys here is the proof from the t-shirt shop. Changes were only made to the back side. The front reamins the same.

Short Sleeve shirts $15.00 (XS-XL) Tan with black print and red map, OD with black print and white map, Pink with black print and white map

Long Sleeve shirts $25.00 (XS-XL) Black with white print and red map

Also available in youth sizes

PM me with your pre-orders. We only plan on ordering a few more than what is pre-ordered so if you really want a shirt the best thing is to pre-order it. Your size may not be available at the rally.

Vinny

Attachments

A

A/C Cages

Xs-XL are the sizes?

Have you read some of these threads about moving seats back, making legroom, or smaller steering wheeels? I havent worn a XL since JR High School. lol

Do you have 2XL XXL ?

vinny-socom1

Xs-XL are the sizes?

Have you read some of these threads about moving seats back, making legroom, or smaller steering wheeels? I havent worn a XL since JR High School. lol

Do you have 2XL XXL ?
Yes but its more $$

$19.00ss not sure if its available in all colors...pm me what your looking for and I can confirm.

Vinny

A

A/C Cages

Oh sureeeeee,
Charge me more for being FAT.
I'm filing charges for being discriminated against for my weight.
LOL Just kidding. LOL

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks