• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

**2012 Florida Richloam MV Rally**

stalker

Where do I get a ticket?

Ticket orders are at floridamvrally@gmail.com

After you email me with the number of tickets you wish to purchase, I will send you a secure paypal invoice that you can pay directly with either your own paypal account, credit card, check, money order, or transfer from your bank account. Once your payment is received (may take several days if paying by check for funds to clear) you receive a printable receipt of purchase. If none of these options work for you send me a PM.

bbf

well took the hemtt for a good ride and had to low boy back have a few more things to fix hope to be done soon
it suck to be in the middle of the state broken down and no tow truck around

A

A/C Cages

BFF you should have called me. I know the guys at C&S towing and they have the capabilities to haul anything there.

Kurupt01

Sounds like a lot of fun, I'm definitely going try to make it out there Saturday. I don't have a MV though, just a little 4x4 Toyota

100acre

if anyone needs anything small enough for an F 150 to haul from NC please let me know I'd be happy to oblige. chief_919 is always selling stuff so if u want his stuff and want to save the cost of shipping well here I be. Dishman on feb 3rd. all day dishes as long as ODDBALL helps rinse oh and u gotta raise the sinks because Im 6'9" tall, or short if u r taller

vinny-socom1

Uh, Sir? I do believe he said we would see you on FRIDAY night, medium-well.......

might want to check that menu.....I think you got the days wrong...I'll see ya on Thursday guys

who has purchased tickets????

who's volunteering to bring the firewood??

need some help here guys...

Vinny

safarihp

New Guy From Orlando

Good morning to all. I found this site while doing a google search for some blackout drive spot lights.

We rebuild heritage land rovers (let the ribbing begin) and we are currently doing a Ranger Specical Operations Vehicle (RSOV) - hence the google search for blackout drive spot lights).

The Florida Land Rover Club holds about every other rally there and I know most of the trails well.

Its good to know this club exists and there are resources for new guys with odd trucks.

Hope to meet some of you at the rally hopefully with the RSOV or at the least the 101 Forward Control.

By the way where can a guy find 4 blackout drive spot lights?

ODDBALL007

If its 20 bucks for sat then send me an invoice with correct person to PayPal with. I will bring my own food. Roy I have gas for the Jeep if yr bringing it. Pete ill settle up with u on sat. Please bring the rims if you can. Thanks.

Last edited:

Tow4

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Hey Vinny,

I don't see any one day camping prices listed so help me figure this out. I'm planning on arriving Friday afternoon and leaving Saturday afternoon. How much to camp Friday night and for the day Saturday? I don't know if I'll be there early enough to participate Friday so I'll bring my own food for Friday night.

Ray

DHennon

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Welcome to the madness, Safarihp! Nice to know we have another member with a terminal case of OD Green! :driver:

safarihp

My case is Land Rover Green but terminal no the less. My 101 is on the boat from the UK and there is no way the RSOV will be ready (yet we will try). Can't waite to swing up for the day and bum a ride with someone. I have a 4 year old that will liekly loose his mind when he sees the MVs.

The Florida Land Rover Club is nearly dead and its great to know that there is another venue that I can enjoy while spending some time on the trails. There is a duce on OBT for 3500.00 might have to go and check it out again.

Here is my forward control
Britmodeller.com > Land Rover 101 forward Control Ambulance

and soon the RSOV

Lookward to the getting to know you guys and gals.

Attachments

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks