• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

**2012 Florida Richloam MV Rally**

vinny-socom1

I looking for some info so if you know please post up, I have a vender wanting to know if there is a motel/hotel close to the rally and what is it like. I know there are a couple of folks that have stayed at the local inns so can you send me some info please....

Vinny

Floridianson

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Don't ask me the name but yes under 75 west side there is a hotel. Rates are ok. I think I will be staying there for a couple of days myself. See you guys and Girls there and then.:beer:

ChevyC60

Steel Soldiers Supporter
re: motel

The motel I stayed at is at the junction of Hwy 301 and Hwy 50
so it’s close to the rally. It’s a Mom and Pop motel so we all know
what they are like.

vinny-socom1

Thanks guys for the hotel info!

still have not got the final t-shirt proof but I hope by this weekend.

looking at doing the same thing as last year but will be adding "pink" to the t-shirt line up.

$15.00 short sleeve t-shirts Black, OD, Tan , Pink
$25.00 long sleeve in Black only(might be able to do another color)

Vinny

flippydidit

Howdy gang!

It's been awhile since I've been able to get on here. I'd like to see if you still need volunteers. We live in Bushnell, so the rally is about 15 minutes from our house. We've got ten acres so if anyone needs to stage anything before the weekend (or after) we will have plenty of room for them. That also means that if anyone wants to 'camp' in our yard we would have plenty of room for them. I'm just throwing that out there since some people are coming quite a distance and hotels are not cheap these days. They could drive the RV down and plug it in to the outside of our house (provided there aren't too many extension cords :D). We don't have a dump site for sewage, but parking would be free.

Vinny-I should know for sure if I'll be able to come by early January. I have to make a decision to take a stateside job or an overseas contract in Ass-Crack-istan. When is the latest we can purchase tickets for the event? And even though we live just up the road, we'll be camping there. It'll give me an excuse to get the kids to camp and fish (they're already chomping at the bit).

My CUCV-II doesn't have a snorkel, but it's pretty tough. We might try a trail or two with y'all.

P.S.

Vinny-If y'all can think it, we can fabricate it. I'm a machinist and welder in addition to being a gunsmith. So if you'd prefer to have a custom (MV themed) grill for these rallies, I'm sure we can create one. Start thinking of different trailer mounted designs, and we'll see what our imaginations can develop into.

Last edited:

vinny-socom1

Yes please bring any new trucks!!!

anybody talk to cessanatwin lately?? we need a trail passes again was hoping he could handle it again this year....

flippydidit we just might take you up on your offer...

we have had a couple of members ask about donating to the "new" grill fund if there is any questions please pm me if you would like to stay anonymous

Vinny

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks