• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

**2012 Florida Richloam MV Rally**

stalker

i think steak dinner should be moved to friday. If you agree hit the thank u button.:popcorn:
Vinny and I have discussed this topic at GREAT length. The issue surrounding steaks Friday night is that logistically we have no way to grill that many at one time (that's alot of grill space). We have spoken to a couple of people that have offered means to grill that amount a meat, but have either been as a rental (extra money not covered in the ticket prices) or they have been unwilling to commit positively to use for that weekend and getting it there is a whole seperate issue. These are some of the reasons for menu choices.

Note: A grill capable of that type of volume can be had for $400 at Sam's Club so....... a generous benefactor could easily change the steak dinner to Friday night.

caliber1

We can set up a "BUY THE GRILL FUND"

Anyone wanting to donate please let us know.

Vinny
Dude, let me talk to the wife, since the one we have actually belongs to her deli. But I am pretty sure there is no problem using it. Hair is growing back on my arm now from cooking on it Friday night and Saturday day.

On another tangent, I GOT MY FREAKIN TITLE FRIDAT!!!!!!!:beer:

caliber1

Between Light Up Friday night and the parade Saturday, sold every burger, bratwurst, and hot dog in the freezer. :D Parade was good, what I got to see of it, there was a small MV that I didn't recognize, and one M35A2 in desert tan. Not nearly in as good as shape as mine. Gotta get insurance and tags now, Merry Christmas to me. LOL

Really you have been waiting awhile. how was the Christmas parade

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Between Light Up Friday night and the parade Saturday, sold every burger, bratwurst, and hot dog in the freezer. :D Parade was good, what I got to see of it, there was a small MV that I didn't recognize, and one M35A2 in desert tan. Not nearly in as good as shape as mine. Gotta get insurance and tags now, Merry Christmas to me. LOL

A bird in the hand is worth 2 in the bush. At least his is on the road and being driven. Lets see pics of this much better shape truck.

caliber1

Where's tha face palm icon? Sorry Phil, which Smith roofing did you advert for? One of them comes into the wifes shop, gonna have them re-do our roof this winter. Open mouth insert foot, story of my life. I thuoght the other might be a Pinzgauer, but was busy cooking when it went by. I was the one making all the smoke just past the police station on your left.

Thanks for the complement on my truck. The small MV was a 2001 Pinzgauer owned by "theoldman" on here.

doghead

4 Star General /Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Here you go. :doh:

phil2968

Where's tha face palm icon? Sorry Phil, which Smith roofing did you advert for? One of them comes into the wifes shop, gonna have them re-do our roof this winter. Open mouth insert foot, story of my life. I thuoght the other might be a Pinzgauer, but was busy cooking when it went by. I was the one making all the smoke just past the police station on your left.
These guys, Smith Roofing, Inc. - Central Florida Roofing - Home. Her husband works with me. Your food smelled great and I never got any lunch that day, I was starving when I went past you!
I think we've highjacked this thread enough, sorry Vinny.

Last edited:

vinny-socom1

Dude, let me talk to the wife, since the one we have actually belongs to her deli. But I am pretty sure there is no problem using it. Hair is growing back on my arm now from cooking on it Friday night and Saturday day.

On another tangent, I GOT MY FREAKIN TITLE FRIDAT!!!!!!!:beer:
Good to here your title came in!!

if we could use it that would be great, can we get it out there on thursday morning?

No problem Phil are you coming this year??

Vinny

Last edited:
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks