• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

**2012 Florida Richloam MV Rally**

Green_gator

Vinny,
I was able to move the trip to Colorado to the end of February through mid March. This means that I am able to make the rally and can bring the MKT if desired. Let me know as it is now set up with two griddles that we can cook steak on like the '10 Georgia Rally. Pop me an invoice for the tickets and I will get the money sent. All six units are now running off of propane so it should make cooking easy.

caliber1

Yep, that's them. She eats at Lyn's a few times a week, the little Icream and sandwich shop behind where I was cooking. Small world. If you are ever in town again give me a shout, lunch is on me, she makes a BLT with10 slices of bacon.

Vinny, will talk to her tonight and let you know. Unless with the MKT you don't need it.

These guys, Smith Roofing, Inc. - Central Florida Roofing - Home. Her husband works with me. Your food smelled great and I never got any lunch that day, I was starving when I went past you!
I think we've highjacked this thread enough, sorry Vinny.

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Vinny,
I was able to move the trip to Colorado to the end of February through mid March. This means that I am able to make the rally and can bring the MKT if desired. Let me know as it is now set up with two griddles that we can cook steak on like the '10 Georgia Rally. Pop me an invoice for the tickets and I will get the money sent. All six units are now running off of propane so it should make cooking easy.
Long lost Walter. How have you been Sir?

Green_gator

Kenny,
Work and family have me very busy. Got a few things sorted out and settled down and looking forward to some rally time before going to Colorado for a month. Heading down to the Glades around Christmas to visit the wife's family. Will PM you and maybe can get by and say hello.

pctrans

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Don't think you have to worry about getting stuck. He will never make it down some of the trails Stalker takes us on! Nice rig :beer:

mudguppy

If I am able to get a trailer far enough before the event, then I want to try and make this event. Are event tickets / camping spots sold out yet? If not, are they expected to?

pctrans

Steel Soldiers Supporter
"ONCE IN A WHILE???" Are you kidding me?? I have yet to be on a trail with you, where we didn't have to rearrange part of the forest!

vinny-socom1

If I am able to get a trailer far enough before the event, then I want to try and make this event. Are event tickets / camping spots sold out yet? If not, are they expected to?

Still spots available, maybe one year we might out grow it but right now plenty of room for you!!.

Vinny

caliber1

Vinny,
Sorry it took so long, been busy as all around here. The grill is yours if you need it. Gonna try to get insurance and a tag for the deuce today. :D Lyn said she wants to bring the Grandkids out for a while on Saturday.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks