• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

**2012 Florida Richloam MV Rally**

100acre

I WILL COME IF YOU BUILD IT. oops got carried away. That's my birthday feb 3rd so I can't thnk of a better excuse to spend my bday away from here. Thanks for the tanks. If anyone needs anything from NC I'd be happy to transport.

DHennon

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Count me in for Saturday. the deuce should be ready, euther way I will be there. I was at the last two, but missed everyone. You all had left for the trail ride. :driver:

Dave

ODDBALL007

Hey disco Dan. It will b good to see u again. Cessna well I don't know what to say. Roy I'm bringing 20 gallons of gas for the mutt. C u all Fri night

Goose2448

I am going to pencil this in, as I dont know what or where I might be need then. If I dont have to pour on a Saturday, then I would be up Friday night-Sunday. Would there be a special discounted rate for something like that? Either way, I might try to bring my uncle, as our birthdays, on the same day, are right after that weekend.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks