• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

**2012 Florida Richloam MV Summer Rally**

just-speed

Just speed, I live not too far from Richloam, and we have had plenty of water.:whistle:Good Lord willing, we'll see you in November. Guessin that Vinny, Pete, and Rick will have their M1009s there as well. Maybe more.

Thanks Bro. I live in Inverness so not to far away either. Looking forward to Nov. Love to see those M1009's and all those badass trucks you guys bring.

caliber1

Not sure about the M116 covers, mine does not have provisions for side panels. I'd check the tm on trailers.

Yep! sold the 5ton need to sell the camper now..

Vinny
Who's gonna pull me out if I stick the deuce now? :shock: Looked through the TMs didn't see any measurements. Will put a post or try searching.:deadhorse: Gonna take a ride tomorrow out to the campground and maybe try the main grades through Richloam, see how wet it is. We got another good rain today too.:) Might need your snorkel in November Vinny.

just-speed

Sweet. please post up what the conditions are like. Pictures to perhaps. Like to show my folks too.

I will be bringing a 1975 International loadstar 1800 with me this year. Sure if someone needs pulled out this beast can handle it. then again I hope if I get it stuck someone can pull me out aswell............

phil2968

Ha, ask Vinny and Jeremy how well their 5 tons fit down some of those trails! Jeremy was worried about his new paint! There can be low hanging branches!

caliber1

Sweet. please post up what the conditions are like. Pictures to perhaps. Like to show my folks too.

I will be bringing a 1975 International loadstar 1800 with me this year. Sure if someone needs pulled out this beast can handle it. then again I hope if I get it stuck someone can pull me out aswell............
If I geet out there, will snap a few pics, gotta finish honey-do first.

Ha, ask Vinny and Jeremy how well their 5 tons fit down some of those trails! Jeremy was worried about his new paint! There can be low hanging branches!
Phil, both mirrors on the deuce got folded back in June. One trail the M1009s scraped. Was still a blast though.:beer:

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks