• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

**2012 Florida Richloam MV Summer Rally**

vinny-socom1

Hey we have a humvee and a duece looking to play and go to some shows were new to ss love to join in some events when r u guys doing something in fl. ?
Next FL event will be the first weekend of Nov, a new thread & info will be posted a little closer to the dates.

Right now everybody is getting ready for the GA Rally!

Vinny

EXPLICIT1

I met u in ocala we had a humvee hardtop m-60 bunch of ppl my kid got stuck out back on the little jeep course ripperd the floor board out my name is bobby if u remember prob not iam fat and very ugly 1 tooth missing with a mullet but all party in the back lol we blew the motor on the way home so its tore down right now putting 14.5 x 20s under it 8" lift 12v cummins and allison trans

Last edited:

Hottrodd789

Mullet

I met u in ocala we had a humvee hardtop m-60 bunch of ppl my kid got stuck out back on the little jeep course ripperd the floor board out my name is bobby if u remember prob not iam fat and very ugly 1 tooth missing with a mullet but all party in the back lol we blew the motor on the way home so its tore down right now putting 14.5 x 20s under it 8" lift 12v cummins and allison trans

Nice mulet bobby!!

EXPLICIT1

Ya at the time i was upset :( 3 yr project to restore only had 800 miles on it but OWW WELL it now became a good off road beater and good excuse to redo it and beat it up lol

and btw its taking yrs to get my mullet long and flowing the way it does very silky smooth thx

just-speed

Looked for thread on Nov Event and no luck. So gonna piggy back this one though its died down.

I met some of you last Nov at the Campground. Name is Mike with the Blazer group that was at Campground same time last year. It was our first event there and we are doing it once Again. Jackie let me know the other day you guys will be there same Week-end once again. We are trying to build our Blazer event and hope this year to double what we had last year. Wanted to thank you guys for all the help and pointers last year and look forward to seeing you guys again. I looked at the June Video's and have to agree Nov is gonna be wet for all of us out there and I sure hope so..........lol

Anyone with the m1009's that wishes to go on rides with our Blazers are more than welcome.

Last edited:

caliber1

Just speed, I live not too far from Richloam, and we have had plenty of water.:whistle:Good Lord willing, we'll see you in November. Guessin that Vinny, Pete, and Rick will have their M1009s there as well. Maybe more.

the buddah

well the front end is all squared away i was able to convert the A3 bearings with A2s so after alittle money and sweat its looking good so we can attend the event no problem

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks